32

8th September / Thursday

Harry POV

I was currently sitting my ass on the uncomfortable chair , my back is already hurting me but it's okay , as long as I can sit here and watch Louis . I held his hand and rubbed his knuckles, I didn't realise that I can actually feels his bone over his knuckles , he is so thin but yet a beautiful human being .

" Lou , they said , people in coma , can hear us talking to them , so that's what I'm doing right now . So um , I didn't go to collage today , cause I'm afraid of something bad happens to you , I wouldn't make it here . So I decided to stay . Liam kind of mad at me cause I've been skipping classes a lot . He was afraid that professor won't let me graduate this march cause of my attendance and maybe my result . Well , I said to him that he shouldn't be worried about it cause I have a smart brain , not to show off but you've got a really clever fiancé Lou ! I've read all the chapter that prof gave us and I find it very difficult to remember but I manage to understand it and that make me remember about it . Well , my subject isn't that hard so yea , we shouldn't worried about it . "

" about my attendance, " I sigh , while wiping my tired eyes " I don't know , Lou . I think , I want to be here with you all the time . So , I've been thinking to drop my studies ? Like after you , urm, healthy again , I will continue my studies then . I can find a job at bakery or even at the market, I don't care , as long as it's can give me money . Wake up soon love . It's been 2 days you sleep . So you have to wake up and cuddle me , I can't go to sleep without someone spooning me , only you can do that tho ! . " I kissed his hands and then his forehead , I feel so tired that I let my head on the bed near Louis arm , it isn't  comfy at all , but I'm awfully tired and I just want to sleep .

Louis POV

Where am I ? Am I already die ? " booooo! " I turns around and I saw my family. Fizzy and Lottie ran to me and both of them hugged me , obviously I hugged them both , but the real question is where am I ?

" miss you , bro !! " Lottie said as she kissed my cheeks , I smiled at her " miss you too ! Where are we now ? " I asked as my mom and dad approached to me " heavens darling ,'' mom said smiling while my smiled dropped . That's mean I ...

" not yet man . You are just halfway through there , don't give up son , it's not time yet , we know that your business isn't complete yet " my dad said then he hugged me . I'm confused but all of the sudden my heads hurt and I whimper .

Harry POV

I woke up as something twitches in my hands and I realised it was Louis . Oh shit ! His eyes rolled back and I quick to press the red button , soon the doctor and nurse come inside and I was pushed out of the room . What happened?

Please be okay , please be okay , please be okay , please be okay ! I walked back and forth and put my hands over my heads and unwilling tears start to fell down . This is so unreal ! What is happening, what the hell is HAPPENING ??!!

" Harry, " I turn around and saw the doctor approached to me , " everything is okay right ? " I asked slowly , the doctor nods and sigh " he is just having another seizures , do you talk to him ?" The doctor asked curiously, I nods " am I not supposed to ? " I asked confused " no , its great actually , its seem like he's processing the things that you talk to him . Keep talking to him yea , maybe he will tried to wake up , stay strong Harry ! " the doctor said as he patted my shoulder and walk away . I sigh of relief .

I sat down at the chair and calm myself , suddenly there was a buzzed in my pockets and I took it out and look like Niall called me .

Niall : Heya Harry ! Everything is okay ?

Harry : Louis just had another seizure but that was the  way he's respond when I talk to him I guess .

Niall : sorry to hear that Harry , the reason I called you was um .. mrs Prada, asked for you and I heard some rumors that she will handing a warning paper to people who absent their class for more than 10 times and I'm afraid you will be facing this Harry , cause if I counted how many days you're not coming , it's more  than 10 times har-

Harry : That's great , I was about to drop college tho

Niall : glad to hear that you're- wait what ??!! Can you repeat that again ?

Harry : I wanted to quit and find a jobs at supermarket or whatever if I needed money

Niall : don't be ridiculous Harry ! We have like 5 month left to graduate, don't you -

Harry : I can continue my studies back after Louis being healthy again tho

Niall : you want to spent another year alone at college? I know you Harry Edward Styles , you hate being alone and you hate do the assignment a lot ! So don't you dare to deny it ! You want to do another assignment alone ?

Harry : Look Niall , it doesn't matter for me . Maybe Louis -

Niall : I bet Louis will disappointed of you Harry . You just gave up your studies because of him and he might think that it is his fault that you stop .

Harry : *sigh* Give me some time , I will think about it . And oh , do you guys already booked the ticket flight to Canada tomorrow?

Niall : yea we did . We have to be at the airport around 4 tho cause our class ended around 2 , we already packed so no worries .

Harry : thank you guys for doing this to us . I appreciate it.

Niall : you guys our friends and family so of course we will help you . I already asked the doctor about the details and already make an appointment at the doctor in Canada , so we will get to know about this method as soon as possible tho , look Harry , I have to go , see you guys soon I guess , byeee!

Niall ended the calls and I frown . It's okay , I understand about it . I go back to Louis room and sit beside him , I bring his hands towards mine and kissed it " Lou , wake up please ! We need to create a lot of memories together,  and uh are you going to be mad at me if I quit collage ? If you're mad or disappointed even , give me any movement that you can make ? " I plead him .

All of the sudden , I felt his hand twitch against mine , I frown  and said "I'm sorry , didn't mean to make you disappointed,  will you wake up now ? " I asked but this time , he show no movement " well , I ask too much right ? " I chuckle at myself .

" so , tomorrow,  Niall and Liam are going to Canada for finding information for your cancer , apparently there was a cure for terminal illness but they only did it to an animal tho so that is why I sent ni and Li to Canada to see whether it can be use in human or not , I begged you , don't give up please , you need to stay alive and I will do everything for you to stay alive , if I had to give you my brain , kidney , lungs , hearts or whatever, I will give it to ya ! I'm not joking !"

" Miracles happen every time , we just need to pray and waits for it , I love you Lou , with all of my heart , forever and always , pinky promise!  " I wipe my tears and kiss his forehead.

Lots of love , Azzy  ♡