8

Louis Pov

" Louis ! Breakfast is ready ! Cmon get up ! " my mum yelled and I rubbed my eyes . Then I look at my phone hoping that harry will reply my text . But he doesn't reply . I sigh and put my phone on the bed again . I turn my body and hold the table to reach the wheelchair and lift myself onto the wheelchair. It's now easy cause my mom decided to buy a new bed which is the same high with my wheelchair so I wouldn't fall. I rolled my wheelchair and headed toward the kitchen . " morning mom. " my mom smiled and put a plate of sandwich and a glass of milk.

When my mum sat down , I begin to ask her " hurm. Mom . Should I meet Harry ? " my mom stop eating and nod. " yes . Took you long enough to decided . Just meet him Louis . When I first saw him , I already know he is nice, so I'm sure he won't hurt you " she smile and I nod . Hopefully he will forgive me about yesterday so I can try to cheer him up by meeting him.

Niall Pov

To : Babe

Meet me at our usual place . If you already forgot where we always meet then don't bother to see me on Monday .

I sent hit button and headed out of my room . " Niall ? Where are you going ?" Greg asked me and I said " want to meet my friends " Greg come towards me and put his palm on my forehead " no Niall ! You can't . You still have a fever and you do look pale now . Go back to your room while I took medicine at drawer ! '' Greg said and I act like I walk back to my room but when he turns around , I quickly ran outside . When I'm at outside, I walk slowly cause my headache start to make me dizzy.

After arriving at the park, I sat down on the bench under the tree. I hugged my jacket tightly around me cause it's soo cold . Please Liam , come faster . The faster you came , the faster I can go home . I feel a hands tap on my shoulders and I turn around , and it was Liam smiling like an idiot.

Liam Pov

When he turns around, I smiled widely but slowly faded when I see niall expression. He looked mad . I sat down next to him and start to stare him . I noticed his skin look pale more than usual and his forehead had some sweat on it , it's not hot at all , indeed it is cold . " you changed Liam ! " niall said while looking down at his hands . " why you said that? " I said looking at him curiously. He took a deep breath and said " don't say anything after I said this. .alright ? " he looked at me and I nod then he begin " you seem distant towards me lately . You always went back home right after college ended, never texting me anymore, no more morning kisses, always arguing with some stupid topic, barely ask me how am I , it's all happen in this past 2 weeks Liam . Did you know how hurt am I ? You may thought I didn't notice but I did . I just act like I don't care but inside I'm dying to yell at you what is wrong with ya . Now I know why,thanks to harry for accidently telling me you're texting with someone which is I assume your news girlfriend or boyfriend. So, to stop you from acting you love me , I will ... let you go Liam.. I'm sorry, I have to do this . " he sobbed and get up . I pull his hand and start to kiss him, but he pulled out and said " we are over Liam . Let me go ! " he crying now. I pull him again and hugged him then said " no niall . I love you. I'm sorry. I'm being stupid . Please niall , don't give up on us , we've been built our relationship for 3 years now , please , think again " I said , tears falling down as well .

" then explain to me why you change ?!!!" he said screaming on my chest cause I won't let him go . " sit down and listen alright ? " he nod and I bring him back to the bench. I notice how hot he is . Did he have a fever ? " the reason why I acting distant to you is I cheated on you. I feel guilty . 3 weeks ago , my mom introduced me , her friends daughter to me , and her name is Sophia, she start to come to our house everyday and I accidentally fall in love with her. Then yesterday, I told harry about this and he yelled at me at lunch hall and I'm soo mad so the words that I didn't mean to say come out. I call harry a whore niall! The whole school know now that he put his number at the public library. So that we are fighting , I really didn't mean to say that to him .I'm a horrible person . Then when I come home , my mom gave me an envelope, it is card wedding of Sophia And ugh I don't know that guy named . Totally forgot. Then yesterday I come out towards my mom,saying I have a boyfriend, I thought she will threw me out of the house but she didn't . She accept me . I'm sorry niall . I know what I did to you is really stupendous thing I ever did . I'm really sorry . " I sobbed and niall hug me . His body is shaking now . " Niall ? Are you okay? " I said feeling a bit of weight on my shoulders " yea" he said in weak tone and I know something was up . I let go of him , looking at him wide eyes . He look sooo pale and his lips pale blue so I took off my jacket and put it on Niall , then I carry him towards my car " hold on ni " I said . Then I drive as fast as I can .