25

Sunday ( 07 / 06 )

Harry Pov

I wake up early today , because wanted to see what cctv has been recorded. I almost click one of the video but Louis stopped me " err hazza, can you not looking into cctv ? Urm, you can watch it once we're done the documentary . That's time you will edited and all . Please hazza! " he pleading with a hedgehog faces .

I chuckle at my thought , I just called him hedgehog face . Bad harry ! " why did you chuckle ? " he pouts and I kissed his lips . Lucky both of us already took shower so no morning breath . "Do you really want to know ? " I smirked at him and he nods curiously.

I stand up from my sit and slowly walking back and said " you look like hedgehog when you - ahhhh " I ran out laughing as Louis tried to catch me . " what ??hedgehog? Huh ? You better come here ! " Louis said while trying to catch me. I laugh and laugh but then he stopped . I look at him and frowned .

I walk towards him but then he caught me . Well good plans Louis . " if I'm your hedgehog then you're my froggy! " he said teasingly. " why froggy tho ? " I asked confused . We walked to the kitchen , forgetting to watch the cctv .

" well , you look like one . You let out your tongue while you want to eat " he said simply . " I don't do that ! " I said refused to believe . He laugh and said " you do . Don't deny it . I even have a picture of you doing that . " I widen my eyes and go to him while searching his phone .

" too bad hazza , my phone is out of battery . so can you please kindly charge it for me ? " he said as I took his phone . I groan and he chuckle . I go to our room and go to the wall that have a charger on it . I open Louis phone while charging it and there was one message pop out .

To : Louis
From : Stan^^

Hey Lou, are you free today ? I'm at the Holmes Chapel now , got something to do here and yea just thought we could hang out tonight ! So , are you free ?

I groans . My Louis aren't free . He's the most expensive human in whole world . I couldn't help to stop myself from replying .

To : Stan^^
From : Louis .

I'm not free .

To : Louis
From : Stan^^

Oh okay then . I just miss you and thought I will see you today . But it's okay. We will meet the other time. Love you :*

Love you ? My ass! I delete those text so Louis won't figured it out . Once I'm done , I go to the kitchen again . " why you look pissed off hazza? Do the pictures make you like that ? " he asked nervously . I smiled and shook my head . " haven't seen it yet tho , couldn't find it ! " I lied and hoping he will believe me and he did.

" what are you making ? " I asked him . He blushed and said " I'm not a good cooker so ... I make this pancakes? " he showed me the pancakes and I tried not to laugh so I bite my lips and scrunching my nose. " it's look good ! " I said trying to make him happy. .

I slice the pancakes and eat them. " it's taste good also just too sweet . Maybe your sweetness gets into it " I said while winking at him . He blushed and sat down in front me . " stop with your cheesy words ! I don't like cheese that much ! " he chuckle and took a bite of his pancakes.