17

3 month ( 01/06/2014)

Louis Pov

It's been 3 month I've been attend to this therapy.  I can walks now but I'm not fully recovered yet . Slow walker . The doctor said it's normal . " Hi Lou ! " harry come to me and kissed my lips . We are officially together now . " how are you doing ? Good ? " I asked harry about the rehab that he attend for his wrist " it's good . I think I will get to use this hand sooner . Can't wait for that cause this hand is important after all ! " he said while smiling . " that's great to hear that you getting better ! " I replied and smiled

" you alright there ? You look tired boo . Let's go home alright ! " harry said when he saw the tiredness look on my face . " yea Louis , you can go home now . And I think you don't have to come here everyday like you used to , but just come here once a week , cause I think you can walk perfectly fine now . Alright ! Good job Louis !" The doctors tapped my back and I said thank you aand with that he leave .

Harry still smiling like an idiot . He is such a dork ! I got up from my seat but then I was lifted by Harry .  " what are you doing ? Put me down ! " I said whimpering.  I could tell harry was smirking right now ! " nah . You are tired . Looks like you will fall the minutes you stood up . Thanks me later for doing this alright ! Let's go ! " I rolled my eyes but smile . He is adorable.  I held his neck strongly and put my head on his shoulder. I yawned so I let myself fall asleep on harry shoulder .

Harry Pov

As soon as we arrived at Louis' house , I carry Louis to his bed . He looks soooo tired . I admit it. And he also lose weight in this past 3 months.  He getting smaller . The dark circles under his eyes never fade even tho he got a plenty of sleeping.  That's worry me a lot . " hazza!  Come to bed ! I want to cuddle ! " Louis said adorably.  I go to his side and let him cuddle me.  He put his ear on my heartbeat so that he can sleep peacefully.  That's what he said when we slept together for the past 3 months .

I start to live with Louis 3 months ago , after he got discharged from the hospital . At first , I don't want to but after Louis begged me to stay with him because he feels lonely after his mom died , I begin to agree to stay with him . I stayed by his side all the time . Where he is crying that he missed his family ,where that he got a fever afterwards from crying the whole days , and everything we face the problems together. 

About my mom , we both okay now . She accepted me being gay.  She want me to stay with her but I said Louis needs me the most and she kind of sad but I told her that she can go live with her fiance.  Yes fiance . Soon to be my stepfather.  Sigh . He propose her 2 month ago . And they planning on married soon . So , I'd hope she won't be lonely when I spent my life towards my Louis .

Niam is doing just fine . They are happy as always . Our assignment is also almost finished.  We know it too early to be done but Louis insisted that it's good to finish early so that we have time to adding things that we want in there . Like some memories or some nice things that we want to adds . Louis artworks really good.  He can draw soo well .

About zayn. He won't stop sending me a text . Even tho I blocked him , he still got his ways to text me . Most of the time I ignore his text . It is because he will be the reason why Louis and I will be fighting . I'm sure that will happen if he keeps bothering me and if I didn't tell Louis sooner about my past , I'm sure he will find out soon by someone else and that is the least things I want that happen ..

I sigh and close my eyes and begin to sleep. .

The next day

"Hazza.  Wake up ! " Louis said while tapping my chest . I slowly open my eyes and look at my phone for looking the time . It's showed that 5:25 am . " lou, what are you doing up at this time ? Do you need something?  " I said lazily, closing my eyes again . " never mind then . Go back to sleep . " Louis said while I felt him sit up and kiss my cheeks . He got up and slowly open the door and close it slowly . I just let him be for 5 minutes.  Because I need 5 minutes more to rest .