37

17 September / Sunday

Harry POV

Its was the  3rd times for this week that Louis do the chemo , and he looks so exhausted, I can't help but feel guilty for making him do this .

"Hazza ! Don't like this " Louis whimper  then throwing up in the bucket, he's been throwing up since the fluid in his system, " I know love , I'm sorry " I said pitifully, he put his back on my chest and huffed " not your fault " he said , I pulled up a chewing gums on my pocket jeans and open one for him , I gave him and he gratefully take it and tossed it in his mouth " thanks " he said in a weakest voice I've ever heard .

" you tired ? " I asked him and rubs his arms , he only nods and keep chewing his gums , I open one more of chewing gum and gave him , he shook his head and I nudge him the gums " take it , it will taste a lot better " I said to him and he huff but open his mouth anyways , I put the gums in his mouth and he start to chewing it , " you owe me something tho " I said to him , " what is it ? " he asked confusedly " that you have to eat fries in the ice cream " I said smirking at him , he rolled his eyes and said " you're disgusting " he put his head on my chest and I put my arms around him protectively while chuckling " it was not that disgusting tho " he groans " haz , stop , thinking of eating it make me want to puke " " sorry boo , " I apologise to him and he laugh " you're soo whipped ! " I smiled then kissed his head " only for you lou , "

We decided to make a guest room as Louis chemo rooms , Liam and Niall helped us to decorate this room so Louis won't get sick looking at the white walls . The payment for the chemo a bits high but Louis shrugged it off and said he can use his money or his parents money that they left for him .

" did you already called my friends ? " Louis asked , while closing his eyes " yea , I did , not all , I just called Stan and asked him to call your friend to come over here on next Saturday, so yea " I said and played with his hair , " how about your friends ? " I sigh , knowing what he means " I did that too , I told him I'm sorry for pushing him away and I will give him a second chance and he sounds so happy , he will explains to me also this Saturday , so I do hope you will be there with me when he's explained " I said and looks at him , " I will , don't wo- ugh " his words cuts by throwing up on the bucket , luckily the bucket is near to him .

" have any gums ? " he said chuckling a bit and put the bucket next to him , I quick to open ones and gave him " you know , when I was a little , mom made me to eat coughing medicine and I hated it soo much so she tried soo many ways to make me eat that . Unfortunately she finds a way , you know how ? " he asked me and looks up at me " how ? " I asked softly , I know my fond is activated now

" she makes me eat the coughing medicine with a candy  cause she knew how much I likes candy so I happily opens my mouth as to get the candy , turns out it wasn't bad at all , " he said and smiling , " your mom ideas is brilliant, if I do that now , will you willingly eat the medicine ? " I said smirking at him , he laugh and said " I'm not a boy anymore! I'm a big man now " he said while trying to show me his imaginary muscle .

I laugh " you're a little hedgehogs - " " what did you just call me ? Care to explain ? " he makes an evil faces and I chuckle " hed- lou!!! " he tickles me and I try not to push him so I won't hurt him , " stop !! I take back my words ! " I said in between my laugh " you better do ! " he said and stop tickling me , I wipe my tears in my eyes because laughing to hard , Louis is back throwing his gut in the bucket .

" I think that is the last one ! Right ? " Louis said wiping his mouth with a tissue that I gave him , " yea , I guess . You tired ? Want to sleep ? " I asked him as I look at him , he looks soo weak and I hated it " yea , soo sleepy ! Throw away this bucket , will ya ? " Louis said smiling , I nods and got up from the bed , I took the bucket and put it on the floor first to go to Louis and helped him get in the bed ,