18

Harry Pov

"Anyone here for Louis Tomlinson?" The doctor asked and I quickly got up from my sit and go towards him ." Me . How is he ? " I asked . " I have something to discuss about his situation. But I need his pare- " " his parents dead . I'm all he have . I'm his husband! " " oh sorry . Follow me . " the doctor said . I followed him till his room . He then sat down and gesture me to do the same .

" do you know that Louis have an allergic of seafood ? " he asked . I shook my head and he nods . " did he eat anything that is seafood ? " he asked again . " he eat fried rice shrimp .. but before this he has eaten a lot of seafood but he is doing just fine . So why now ? " I asked a bit of confused . " well , I look at his records that he's been here for his allergy multiple of times this past year . He's stubborn even tho we said do not eat any of seafood. I think his favourite food is shrimp because whenever he came here , his reason was he ate shrimp .. so , I need you to make him do not take any seafood before anything could be worse. Lucky for him his system in his body is strong . also , do you know that he have can-" " doctorrr!  We need you in the emergency rooom now ! '' the nurse interrupting our meeting.  "Oh sure . Sorry boys . We will talk later.  Louis can go home as soon as he wake up . I have to go now " he quickly leave the room . I sit there dumbfounded.

I walk out of the room and go to Louis room . Well , he has bubble things in his arm . Small bubble . It's scare me a lot . But it's seem it will gone sooon.  Louis then woke up and blink at the light . " Where am I ? " he asked . " hospital . Are you fucking stupid ? You do know right you can't eat shrimp so why did you eat them ! You fucking stupid Louis ! " I yelled at him and run out of his room . I seems don't know how to control my anger anymore. And more importantly, I started to think that my disorders coming back in my life now .

Louis Pov

Harry ran out of the room without looking back . What did I do wrong ? Yes I know why the reason I'm here . I ate shrimp again and again. The nurse got into my room and said " hello Mr.Tomlinson!  How are you feeling?  " she asked me while looking at my arms. " I'm doing just fine . I have been on this a plenty of time ! " I chuckle . The nurse just smile and said " yea I know . I also have been here to check you a plenty of time.  Don't you remember me?  " she asked . I nods " ofcoz I remember you.  You are Rina!  So , I can go back home right ? I mean today ? " I said while looking at my arms. Not much bubbly now . '' glad you remember me . Yes . You can go home today but after you take your medicine at the counter.  But Louis , don't you need chemotherapy for your - " " nah I'm fine Tina . Don't worry . " I said cutting his words .

She sigh , I got up slowly and tried to walk but I almost fall but lucky Tina hold my arm . " do you need wheelchair?  " she asked . I shook my head and said " nope. I can walk perfectly fine. " " you are soo stubborn Louis !  " she scold . I chuckle and walk but slowly . I wonder where is harry at this time . I know he mad at me but can he not being a prick, leaving me here alone ? I sighed .

Tina help me till the counter and I told her to go to her work , she nods and said goodbye. " what is your name ? " the pharmacy boys asked  . " oh , I'm Louis tomlinson . " I said and he then took the medicine and give me " allergy meds and painkillers right ? It's 10$ " I give him money and leave . Forgotten to ask how much I should take for a days . Well , it's okay , I never took those pills anyways . Only took painkillers when it's hurt too much .
Apparently my sickness can't be cure by meds , only if I do chemo and surgery  . Well , I won't do both . It's wasting my time . Beside if I do both , it's not for sure I will survive from the surgery.  And I'm not talking about my allergy but my -

" Louiss!  " my thoughts was cut off by Harry called my name from the doors .I walked to him and he ran towards me . " you okay ? " he asked me.  I nods . " let's go home . Do you want me to carry you?  " he asked again . And again I nods . He kneel down and show his back. " come . " I go to his back and put my hand around his neck . He then put his hand on my thigh and stand up carefully. 

We walking out of the hospital. Suddenly harry said " Lou, I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning and when you wake up from the hospital. I didn't mean to yell at you . I'm really sorry " he said . I smiled and said " it's okay . It's my fault also being stubborn , if not , I wouldn't end up here tho . " he chuckle . " I thought we stop there for taking a taxi ? " I said again confused.  " nah . I'm planning walking all day . " he said smugly. 

" alright . But let me down . So you not getting tired for walking all day " I said . " nope. I won't get tired . Carry you like carry my bag pack to college. " he said teasing . I huff and let go of my hand off his neck . He then lost balance and said " Lou ! Put your hands on my shoulder or something,  we will fall over if you di- '' I stopped him by kissing his cheeks . I put my hand back around his neck and put my head on his shoulder . We are silent for a moments

" Hazza, can I ask you something?  " I said suddenly.  " yup . Ask anything you want!  " he said happily . " If I died , what will you do?  " I said . He was silent like taken back by my question. " I will died with you " he said simply . " Hazza , be serious ! " I slapped his chest . " I'm serious.  No joking ! '' he said again .

Now I'm getting worried.  What if he really kill himself when I dies ? Should I do the surgery for getting better for my hazza?  But the chance of the surgery will be succeed is 50% and 50% will be unsuccessful.  What I'm going to do?  " Lou ? " harry said while stopping . " Yeah ? " I said simply . " do you want to go to the park over there?  " he asked me while pointing towards the empty park.  It's 3pm after all. " yes sure . " he start to walk to the park then when we arrive there , he put me down on the bench under the tree .

" why did you ask me that question all of the sudden ? " he asked me once he sits down next to me. " umm, nothing . Just a random question that comes in my mind " I said truthfully.  " alright.  Um lou , I have something to tell you ? " he said nervously.  " what's it ? " I asked looking at his eyes .

" It's about my disorders. "

2 update for today love xx -A.z-