15

Louis Pov

I start to feels lightheaded but harry holds me and said " Lou ! You're coughing blood ! Are you okayyy? ?" I nods and said " my teeth hurts so that's why it's bleeding " I said while wiping the blood off my mouth with the mattress of my bed, I don't even know what's wrong with me.

" no, you lied . I know you lie . You always look down when you lied to me.  So, tell me the truth , what's wrong ? " he said worryingly.  I shook my head and regret it cause it's make me dizzy again and I started to feel weird. Before I passed out, I said " don't tell my mom" with that I'm out of light .

Harry Pov

I walk back and forth in front of  ICU room . Louis have been in there for about 30 minutes now . I hope he's okay . My phone start to ring and I answered it without looking the name on the id caller .

Jay : hey harry . Are you with Louis ?

Oh Louis mom.  I can't tell her that he was at the hospital cause he told me I should not tell his mom when he passed out . So I lied to her. 

Harry : yes , I am . Why ?

Jay : oh . I called him a few times actually but he wouldn't answer it .

Harry : maybe he left his phone in the bed ?

Jay : hurm strange . Louis never leave his phone whenever he wants to go out . Let me check on his room . Oh wait , why Louis wheelchair in hi- harry ? Why there is blood stain on the mattress? Louis is okay right ?

Harry : I don't know Jay.  Louis said I can't tell you but I will tells you anyway . He is in ICU right now . He's coughing blood and when I asked him to tell me the truth about why he's coughing blood , he lied to me that his teeth is bleeding so that's why the blood coming out from his mouth then I begin to begged to him to tell me the truth but then his eyes rolled up and I don't know what to do and I call the ambulance and the paramedics told me that he is having seizures so that they take Louis away from me and they won't let me ride their ambulance saying that I'm not Louis family . I'm scared Jay .

I said rambling . I don't know if Jay understand my story

Jay : I will be there in 10. If the doctor said he wants to meet Louis family , I gave you permission to lied to him , tell him that you're his husband or brother.  Okay . Stay strong harry .

With that the line off . I can hear Jay trying to hold her tear . Oh god, please make Louis okay . I don't want to lost him too. It's enough for me to have Gemma and dad left me . Please, don't take my sunshine away for this time . He is my happiness. 

Niall Pov

" Liam , where are our fooooood?  I'm hungry !! " I whimper . We are having a dinner at the Tregvo De Janeiro restaurant.  Weird names, I know . This is the first time we are eating here because Liam decided ' we should try different restaurant place to eat ' ugh . " stay calm babe ! There is a lot of people who is eating here so they might cooking a lot of things !" Liam said and I huffed " Li , it's been 1 hour and 30 minutes we are waiting for our food and there ISN'T a lot of people in here , don't try to fools me cause I'm not blind yet . So , let's get out of here and eat Mcd or something!  " I said angrily. 

Liam sigh but then our food came and the waitresses said " we are very sorry for the late serve ! " with that he left . I rolled my eyes and Liam said " now eat ! " I took my forks and ready to eat but then " oh god ! THERE IS A BURNED LIZARD IN MY FOOKING FOOD !! WE ARE NOT PAYING FOR THIS FOOD LIAM !! NOW LET'S GO EAT SOMEWHERE ELSE !! " I yelled and the people start to talk and I pulled Liam out of the restaurant . Huh restaurant?  No . trash food it is . Liam chuckle and unlock the car door . I get in and pouts . 

" I'm sorry okay ! I promise you , I will never take you to a weird restaurant anymore , alright ? Now let's go eat kepsi or macdy ? " Liam said with a childish tones and I tried to hide my smile . " uh . Niall wants to eat both ! " both of us laugh but then my phone start to ring and I took out my phone and it was harry who is calling .

Niall : Harr-

Harry : Niall !! Please come to the hospital now . I'm soo scared . Please .

Niall : we will be there in minutes!

Harry : please be hurry . I'm not too strong for this. 

Then the line went dead . " Liam ! We need to go to hospital now ! Harry needs us ! " Liam nodded and start to drive .

Harry Pov

" anyone here for patient Louis Tomlinson?  " the doctor said.  Jay is not coming yet because she told me that her cars broke down on the side road and the taxi its hard to find them . So , I goes to the doctor and said " me . I'm his husband!  What's wrong with him ? " the doctor smiled and said " nothing serious for now.  He just having a seizure due to headaches and about coughing blood , we are not sure about it yet . So , we may put him here for 2 days . And a good news was not to show off alright , I'm the best doctor to cure for paralyzed , so if Louis wanted to use his legs again , tell me . I will do the best for him . " what did he means by ' not too serious for now ' ?  I'm lazy to ask so I just  shook his hands and said " thanks doctor , Louis will be happy to hear this " he nods and start to leave .

Once the doctor leave , I waited for Louis to transfer into another room . While I'm waiting , jays called and I answered the phone. 

Jay : ha-rry. . . ta-ke ca-re of lo-uuis f-or me . . .

With that the line went off and I'm shaking as hell . What did she mean by that ? " harry ! What's wrong!  '' Niall said while running towards me and hugged me . " Louis is fine but but his mom . . She called and said take care of Louis for her . What did she mean by that !! '' Niall hugged me and rub my back " don't worry about it. She will be here soon . '' Niall tried to calm me down. I breath in and out then I saw the nurse pushing Louis bed . " you stay here . I will follow the nurse then I will tell you where's Louis room . " Liam said and I nods . I put my heads on Niall shoulder. Too tired to think anything.

My phone start to rang and I answered it without looking the names .

Harry : hello ?

Unknown : is this Johannah son ?

Harry : no . But I know her . She is my friends mom .

Unknown : can I talk to him ?

Harry : I'm not sure about it . Cause Louis just get out from icu room . Why ? Is there anything happens to Jay ?

Unknown : we found her death body on the side road . We suspected that someone stabbed her stomach and robbed her . She lost a lot of blood . I'm sorry .

I dropped my phone and hugged Niall tightly  . " ni. . Louis mom. . She .  . died !! How am I going to tell Louis about it  !! "

I'm sorry guys . This is the shitty story ever! I don't know why you guys still read this books anyway ! It's messed up!

I'm sorry for not updates . It is because , well I'm not busy , I just . . My emotions wasn't too good to update. Right now my emotions isn't that good and looks what I've done to this story ?  It's getting worst by each chapter so that's why I waited for my emotions to become normal again but it's hard tho sooo that's why I decided to update today ... well I'm sorry for any grammar mistake on this chapter,  I'm sorry for any typos and I'm sorry for everything. Love ya xx

P's next update will be on . . . Don't know . Just wait okay :)