Perfect: Chapter Four

Perfect

Chapter Five

Pic of Beau again-----> (Garrett Neff is just....SO SEXY. So i changed his character from Taylor Lautner to Garrett Neff.....Hottie with a BODY.. well.. they both are but Garrett Neff is.......ahhhh)

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE MUSIC VIDEO WITH THIS CHAPTER... I LOVE THE SONGGGG SO MUCH ITS BY THE WEEKS.

Beau

            “Dude…I have to give you props. I mean Becky Leaman? She is so hott, plus she is following you around like a lost puppy. You must be good at what you do, that’s all I got to say.” Dean smirked from behind Emma and I in the line to get onto the airplane.

            At that moment, I looked down at Emma who was blushing majorly.

            “Man shut the hell up! Your fiancé is standing right beside you.” I explained, while handing the flight attendant my passport and ticket.

            Dean laughed, and then kissed Emma on the cheek. “What? Em knows she is the only one for me.”

            I laughed, trying to cover up my jealousy. “Well don’t talk like that in front of her or she might get the wrong idea.” I said, while Emma looked up at me and smiled sincerely.

            Though, she knows that he is just kidding. That is just Dean’s playful personality. Most of the time he would speak before he thought about his words. He doesn’t care about who they hurt.

            “All I am saying you must have rocked her world in bed because you would think now she would get the picture that you were totally just playing her so you could get a piece of ass.”

            I smirked a little bit at the thought of rocking her world. Yes, I did but that’s now beside the point. She won’t leave me alone now, I knew playing woman would someday come back and bite me in the ass.

            I laughed, “Rocking her world is an understatement, honestly. But on a serious note, I really need to get her off my back.”

            Emma looked up at me with a grin on her face, “Sorry Beau, but it looks like you’re going to have to lie in the bed you made because she is walking your way now.” She said, while looking past me and nonchalantly pointing to the blonde that was walking my way with reason behind her steps.

            I turned back to look at Becky who was now walking towards me, “What is your seat number Beau?”