Perfect: Chapter Forty-Four

So i thought that if i was going to do another restricted chapter i might as well let the book gain something from it :) So, I wrote a whole new chapter the non restricted one may not be as long but still :)the restricted chapter is posted seperately in Restricted Chapters on my profile!!

Perfect

Restricted Chapter

Emma

It was all so weird, but amazing. At the beginning of the night, I had walked into Blarney's ready to cry my eyes out to anyone who would listen at the bar but now...Now, I am walking out hand in hand with Beau. Never in a million years did I see this happening, and maybe it was all happening too fast, maybe I shouldn't have believed him when he told me he was never letting me go again because he had been seeing another woman. However when I looked into his eyes, they told me he was being completely true. And honestly, all I could remember him saying was...But if you just love me back...Emma; I'll give you the moon and the stars. And everything else in between. The words felt burned into my mind, as if I would never let them go. I couldn't let them go because I was finally getting what I wanted and that was Beau. I love Beau, and I always have.

We walked outside, where Beau hailed us a cab and then quickly jumped in. I giggled a little bit, because he obviously didn't want to waste any time. I didn't either because sooner or later he would have to go back to California and leave me again. I swallowed hard at the thought and then slowly glanced up to his hundred watt smile. He lives on the other side of the country.

Beau must have noticed the distress in my eyes because suddenly his smile was gone and he swiftly moved towards my side of the cab. "What's wrong?" He demanded, as he cupped my cheeks.

My eyes stared into his for the longest time, and I could tell that he looked confused. Hell, I felt confused as well. "Maybe...Maybe we shouldn't." I told him, knowing that if I went home and made love to him all night long and he had to leave the next morning, I would be distraught. I don't know if I would be able to handle it.

Beau frowned, and his faced moved closer as he stared at me with his brightly lit blue eyes. "What do you mean, we shouldn't?" He asked, as if he was willing to beg me. "Talk to me Emmy, tell me what's up?"

I shook my head and fought back the urge to cry, "You'll be leaving soon again." I murmured, as I turned away from him and moved out of his grip.

He laughed, and then pulled me into his arms once again. "I'm not going anywhere." He told me softly, as he snaked his hand around the nape of my neck and pulled me closer. "I'm never letting you out of my sight, ever again. I'll keep you safe and the happiest you have ever been, if you just believe in me."

My eyes lit up brightly and suddenly my heart was hammering up against my chest. "What? What about school? California?" I asked, as I glanced up to him and tried to hide the blooming smile that was threatening to take over my lips.

"I'll take a break the rest of this semester, and then start over...I mean, I had plenty of offers at schools closer to New York. Besides, you, my dear, are way more important than California." Beau said excitedly. It was like he already had it planned out, and I felt terrible for keeping him from his dreams but I felt even more terrible for actually loving the fact that he was staying and not going back. I felt as if I should at least try to change his mind. I had already been selfish enough, and I didn't want to take that away from him too.