Perfect: Chapter Sixteen

Perfect

Chapter Sixteen

Emma

            When I opened my eyes I couldn’t help but notice the blinding sun that was shining through my sheer drapes on my window. I rolled over accidently knocking into the hard body that was lying next to mine. As I looked down to the beautiful specimen that was lying in front of me, I swallowed hard. It wasn’t a dream, I told myself while I reached down to run my hands over my exposed, naked mound. I found that it was sore to the touch and still extremely moist. My heart started pounding in my ears and I suddenly felt dizzy as I remembered every second of the night Beau and I shared. I leaned up and pulled the white sheet over my visible breasts and then looked back to Beau who was sleeping calmly.

            Every part of me felt self-conscious and scared about what I had let him to do me last night. How could I, after I had stressed for so long that making love wasn’t just an act? What was he going to think? My cheeks filled with heat, what if he never speaks to me again? I shuttered at the thought of last night being nothing serious to him.

            Suddenly, I felt the bed shifting while Beau rose up behind me. I pulled my legs into my chest and laid my chin on my knees while feeling slightly guilty and ashamed of what we did.

            I felt a recognizable pair of soft lips trailing kisses off my shoulder and over to my collar bone, my body shook with the same pleasure as it did last night. I pleaded for it to go away, because this wasn’t fair for Dean but it remained. A single tear rolled down my cheek as Beau’s free hand slid slowly up my bare back.

            “Emmy…What’s wrong?” His groggy and rough voice filled my ears and I shivered at the feel of his hot breath on my neck. “Why are you crying?” He whispered with a nervous voice.

            I couldn’t speak any words. It was like once I opened my mouth to tell him my voice wasn’t working. However, I didn't know what I felt worse about; going past my morals and enjoying having sex with Beau or the fact that I had betrayed Dean.

            Tears now rolled down my cheeks quicker, and Beau was leaning up in front of me with a seriously upset face. He pulled the sheet over his long and hard manhood quickly, and then moved closer. “Please Emma, tell me?”

            “We b-betrayed Dean and I-I am a w-whore!” I finally cried out, while looking up into his sad blue eyes.

            He chuckled while caressing my cheek, “Emma you aren’t a whore.” He argued, while I tried moving from his grasp.