Perfect: Chapter Twenty Eight

**Okay guys, i know i dont usually post music videos with my chapters and i know alot of people dont even listen to them BUT please, please, PLEASE listen to the music video i posted once you get to EMMA's POV. I heard it recently, and at this point...its a perfect song for the chapter.**

Perfect

Chapter Twenty Eight

Beau

           “Chocolate chip mint and lemon custard?” I looked over at Neely as she devoured her ice cream and I tried to hold back the gag. We both walked out of the Ben & Jerry’s and I looked over at her. She gave me a seductive smile, and giggled. It had been approximately thirty minutes since we left Dean and Emma standing on the sidewalk making out. Honestly, if it weren’t for Neely I would probably still be there watching them in envy. However, she managed to pull me away before I did something I regretted. I should be thankful.

            She laughed and scooped up another bit and held it to my mouth. “One try and you will be hooked.” She murmured, as I watched her gaze fall from my eyes to my lips.

            Quickly, I shook my head and moved back. “That is disgusting…” I said, while laughing. “I am more of a rocky road kind of guy.”

            Neely shrugged, “Well, if the shoe fits…” She said, right before shoving the spoon into her mouth.

            I laughed out, understanding what she was saying. My eyes landed over on hers and she looked up at me embarrassed while wiping her mouth with an extra napkin. “You act like you haven’t eaten in days.” I said, while laughing.

            Neely’s head snapped up towards mine and she frowned while putting the bite she was about to inhale back into the cup. “I do not, do i?” Her face looked panicked, and upset.

            Confused, I slightly smile down at her. “Did I say something wrong? I mean that was just a joke.” I murmured while taking a bite of my ice cream.

            She sat back in the chair, still frowning. Suddenly, she sighed. “You didn't say anything wrong.” She slightly whispered.

            I leaned in closer and smirked at her beautiful face, “Well then what’s the problem? You went from inhaling that ice cream to not even looking at it. Don’t make me force feed you.”

            Neely winced while looking down at her half eaten cup of ice cream, “I have had enough.”