Perfect: Chapter Thirty-Three Pt. Two

Chapter Thirty Three

__Part Two__

Beau

            It was literally something I never thought I would feel again. My shaking hands were gripping Emma’s hips and I was trying hard to contain myself but I had waited so long to do this again…Some raging part of me didn't want to wait another second to be deep inside her sheath and I could very well tell that she felt the same way. Pleasure was flowing through my body as I pushed another inch in; she was still tight and so warm that it sent me over the edge. We both moaned softly; we both kept our eyes locked with one another. It was just like the first time we had done this, and I couldn’t explain the feeling. I felt like I was having sex for the first time. My eyes opened and I caught her glance once more before I thrust all the way in. At that moment, I couldn’t be any happier. I finally had her in my arms again. And she was happy to be there. The way her light blue eyes stood out excitedly told me so.

            My grip tightened over her hips; the pleasure was really getting to me. It was making me go completely insane. Just as I was about to push father to send us to another world, I was interrupted.

            “Wow.” A feminine voice came from behind us, and I knew we had gotten caught but for some reason I didn't care. The glorious pleasure had me wanting to keep going and give a show for the unknown person standing beside us, but I didn't. I pulled myself out of Emma the little way I had gone. “This…Oh my God Beau! How could you be so stupid?” I immediately knew who it was standing behind me watching us make love.

            Emma and I locked eyes for a moment; this wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for me. My eyes were practically begging her to not be upset, we would deal with this. Together. Suddenly, I pushed myself up while Emma laid back and covered her face with her hands. I quickly pulled her dress down, because I didn't want the Neely getting a glance of what we were about to do. Once her bottom half was covered, I leaned up on my knees and pushed my bulging erection back into my boxer briefs. It was extremely unfortunate to say the least, I told myself.

            Emma and I both stood up silently and I slowly zipped up my pants and buckled my belt. I didn't want to seem like an ass hole, but I wanted to know why Neely would be out here. “Why are you out here Neely?” I asked, while clearing my throat and trying not to be embarrassed about what she had just seen.

            My eyes glanced up to Neely, but instead I wanted to be looking at Emma who was still standing there with red cheeks. However, Neely took a step back with a disgusted look on her face. “My date…Well he ditched me. And I knew he was having a hard time with all of this…” She shouted, while throwing her hands around. “So, I came to look and comfort him. From the looks of it, he was getting comfort from somewhere else.” She whispered, while shooting her eyes towards Emma’s direction. I kept my eyes on her though, I felt terrible only because the crushed look on her face. I even could have sworn I saw a couple of tears rolling down her eyes. I didn't want to hurt Neely, but I knew I had done just that. And it didn't feel good.