1

Dana

I raised up from the bed slowly. I look down at my waist, and as expected I saw his arm around me. I tried to remove his arm, but he tighten his grip. "Jason move your arm," He mumbled something before letting my waist free. I look over at him and shook my head.

I got up out the bed and left the room. I silently closed the door and crept to my room. I saw lights from outside through the window downstairs. I knew then my mom was just getting home. For the past six years, she been staying out all night.

I look at the clock and saw it was almost 12. "Mom where did you go wrong?" I groaned. I didn't like seeing her like this. I heard the front door open then close. I heard her stumbling up the steps, then the noise stop. It sounded like she was standing in front of my door. I laid down slowly and turned on my side, having my back face the door.

She open the door inch by inch as it made a sound and then it stop. It felt like she was staring at me so I stayed still with my eyes close. "Dana.....yea yo ass better be sleep," she whispered yelled towards me. I didn't say nothing as she closed the door back up. I then heard her going into dad room. I raised up and touch my little necklace. My grandma gave me when I was 5.

Hi my name is Dana Jackson and I am 16. I have a sister name Rima who is 17. We both are always together. She had a daughter 4 years ago whose name is Kiera. I was so shock when she told me she was pregnant. I didn't believe her, but as each day go by her stomach grew. Mom beat her so bad then kick her out, then dad did the same to mom when he found out.

We left to go find Rima and bring her home. Rima was crying nonstop for hours. I held her close and told her it would be ok. Dad was quiet about the whole situation and I didnt know why. What was important was my sister at the moment so I kinda block all that out, and helped her every day. I ask dad how does it feel to be a granddad the night she was in labor.

He gave a half smile and shook his head. Kiera was so beautiful when she was born. She look just like Rima and mom. Rima told me that this day is so special and meaningful to her, and she would always cherish who she was blessed with. I was crying when she said that because it was too much to hold in.

Every since that day Kiera got bigger and bigger. She now talk and walk, and trust me both of those was punishment to us. Kiera can't grow up, and say she was a good child because that's a damn lie. She gave me and Rima hell. Now she a little better and we are thankful.

I look back at the time and it was now 12:25. I laid back down so I can get some rest. I had two tests today and I cant fail them. Mom beat me whenever I bring home bad grades, and dad take everything away from me.

I then remember that I suppose to been ask my dad that I was going to a little get together after school with Rima. I hope he didn't mind because we don't go out that much like the other kids at school do.

6:45 a.m.

My alarm went off and I hurried to the bathroom. I took me a nice ten minute shower and got out. I brush my teeth and fix my hair a little. Since I was planning on going to the get together, I put it in a ponytail.

I walk back to my room in my robe. Before I could close it good Kiera stuck her hand in. "Tete I come in," she said softly as she gave me a toothy smile. I sighed because I hate saying no, "You have to wait Kiera I'm changing."

She puckered her lips out and they started to shake. "Stop that Kiera you a big girl and big girls don't cry." She stop and gave me the puppy dog eyes. "KIERA!!" She turn and walk back to Rima room.

I knew she was mad at me, but I don't care no means no. I closed the door and took my robe off. I put my bra and underwear on, lotion my self down, and went to go find something to wear.

I decided on some bleach rip jeans, white high tops, and a yellow crop top. I look in the mirror and smiled. I love my 5'2 figure. I turned to show my booty off. Its big but not that big. Dad said that's what he loved about me.

I always wondered why my dad took interest in me. The first year I kept ignoring how everything was with him, but he wouldn't stop. He told me if tell mom that's my ass. I eventually stop resisting. I never told Rima because she would beat my ass and kill dad.

She probably wouldn't care about telling mom since mom act like we are not her kids. I sighed because I know what I'm doing is stupid and nasty, but now I honestly don't care. I grab my bag and put everything in there that I would need today.

As I walk out my room dad called me. I walk over to his room and stuck my head in. "Yes dad," he motion for me to come in which I did. I walk over to him as he hung up his phone.

He got up and wrap his arms around me. I look down at my hand unsure on what to say. He lift my chin up with his fingers. He smiled at me which made me feel some type of way. Lately I been having those wierd feelings when he do something to me or for me. He leaned forward and gave me a nice, slow, and passionate kiss. It lasted a good minute or two before he pulled away. He leaned towards my ear, "Last night was good baby."

I smiled a little and nodded. He peck my lips then I left out the room. I then ask him about the get together he said no, but after convincing him he finally said yes. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast Rima cook for us. "Hey," I said dryly walking over to my plate. Rima nodded as she fix Kiera food. Kiera didn't even look at me which made me laugh. "My baby mad at me," Rima furrowed her eyebrows, "No I'm just sleepy." I gave her a blank face before laughing. "What," "I wasn't talking about you."

She shrug her shoulders and went to go give dad his plate. Fifteen minutes later she can back down stairs. "What took you so long," Rima stop what she was doing and stared at me, "I'm the oldest I question you, you don't question me." I rolled my eyes finishing up my breakfast. I waited for Rima and Kiera and we was soon gone.

We drop Kiera off at her babysitter. Then Rima took us to school. Rima was a senior and will be 18 in a couple of months, and I'm a junior. We got out the car and walk our separate ways. I don't know what's her problem but oh well.

Hey everyone there goes my first chapter to Learning the Truth. I hope it's good because I'm trying something that I don't see alot. Keep in mind this is just a book OK. I know everyone disagree about Dana and her father relationship, so tell me about how y'all feel about that. -yellowchick45 😊😍😊

Comment how you feel about the characters.

Dana...

Rima...

Jason...