18

Darnell

Me and Bullet been getting close these past two months. This nigga funny as hell if you really got to know him. He told me he was once married, but the woman had some serious issues. Now he is married to this other woman. She is Mexican and her name is Marisol. He showed me a picture of her and their kids. They have five kids together, two girls and three boys.

The oldest was 15, and the youngest was 4. The oldest is a girl and I got to admit she fine as hell. She make me wish I was her age, all I need is 30 minutes. Right now we're going to go meet the Journey Boys about this money. I heard about these boys, and they mean business no bull shit. If you even blink to hard they will hurt yo ass real shit.

"Yo ass look nervous," Bullet said laughing looking over at me as he drive. I waved him off, "Nigga please, I was just thinking." He stop laughing and nodded already knowing what I'm talking about. I told him about my mom, brother, Jay, and Dana. I told him how I really want to see them and that I miss they ass so much. I also told him he won't be seeing or hearing from me in a while because my family means a lot to me.

My phone beep and I look and saw Toya had text me. I thought about our situation, and I knew I had to step up and take care of my child. I told my mom and she beat the hell out of me, then turn around and told me she loved me. She said she don't want her grandchild to go through what I had to go through, and she doesn't want Toya to go through what she went through. I had to admit that she did have a point.

So lately I been going to doctor appointments, the store, and yoga classes with her. I can't believe I have a child and especially with Toya crazy ass. I kinda wish my kids mother be more like Dana, but things happen. One thing I do wish for is that I could see Dana. I miss her smile and laugh. I wish I was her baby's father. Hell I wish she was my girl, and she only had my kids. I know it sound crazy, but Dana is a one of a kind girl that I would like to have.

My phone beep again, and I read it. She was asking me to come chill with her. That seemed odd because every since she been with Xavier, she haven't been bothering me that much. I text her I'll see what I can do. I look up and notice we was pulling into a parking spot.

"Aight D, let me do all the talking and you just sit and listen." Bullet said in a serious tone. I nodded and we entered the front doors to Jolly's(made up club). Jolly's is a well-known strip club. Everyone and their granddad has been here. I heard the strippers was fine as hell and naughty as fuck.

I should try and get one of 'em numbers, but this is strictly business. Plus I want to show Bullet that I mean business. We walk in and already there was five girls in our face. I kept my head held, and walk towards the back with Bullet. "Do you wanna come chill with me daddy." I bit my lip and shook my head. She pouted and walk away. I look over at Bullet and started laughing, "You weak bruh, you gotta know how to ignore shit like that."

I waved him off, "Aight then old head." We came towards four dudes and they all was dressed in black. Bullet gave them a head nodded and they did the same. One of them move out the way, and we kept going forward as they watch our every move.

Once we reach the door Bullet knock on it three times. There was some shuffling before they open the door. This big buff guy open it mugging the hell out of us. "What do you want." He said rudely to us. I almost said something, but I remembered that I'm not suppose to be talking. Bullet look at me and back at the man. "We here to meet Richard, we came to handle business."

The man nodded and let us in watching our every move. Bullet walk over to a group of men at at table. One dude was in the middle look up, and gave Bullet a head nod. "Sup Bullet, what brings you by."

"Well you know I'm not here to see these hoes," Everyone started laughing. Then the man pointed at me, "Who this nigga is." I held my head high waiting on Bullet to introduce me to them, "Oh he is one of our help, and he handle this and that." They all nodded as I look at this nigga like he was crazy. I know there's way in hell he just said what I think he just said.