23

Dana

"Darnell I had a good time tonight," I said as I stared at my self in the mirror. "That's good to hear because I tried to do everything I could to make you happy." He said looking over at me while he drive on the highway. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why would you think i'm not happy."

"Well Rima told me that Yelena and her cousin been giving you problems." He said and I quickly nodded, "Hell yeah, then Yelena gon say it must be your baby. I almost cuss her ass out, but Yelena let them know wassup." We started laughing as he turned off the highway and down the street towards my house.

"Don't even worry about them baby they just-" "What." I said cutting him. I can't believe he just called me baby.

"I said don't worry about them they just hating-" "No No No No No." I said as I felt a little tingly feeling shooting through me. "What did you just call me." He furrowed his eyebrows, "I didn't call you anything." "Yes you did," I said smirking at him.

He was about to say something, but his phone started ringing. "Aye hold on." I nodded and look out the window. "What....I'm three blocks from you why....I'm busy right now....That's my child too and your not-......Fuck it, fine here I come." I rolled my eyes already knowing who he was talking to.

He look back over at me, "Look I have to make a quick stop, and then I will take you home." I felt sad and said ok. "What's wrong Dana." "I don't wanna be rude, but is you sure that Toya is having your baby." He tighten his grip on the steering wheel. "Yea I'm sure, but I'm still doing a DNA test just in case."

Once we pulled up to the house I saw her standing outside. She was talking on the phone as she walk closer to the car. "Ok I will talk you later baby," She said smiling but stop once she saw me. She quickly hung up and turn towards the Darnell. "Why the fuck she here, and then she on the front seat. Where the hell I suppose to sit."

I honestly don't get why Toya being like this with me. She was never like this at all. Her and Rima are good friends. Me and her was ok once we got to know each other.She would do my hair for me, go shopping with me, and now she calling me names and dissing me. I thought we was cool, but I thought wrong. I would tell Rima, but I don't wanna mess up her friendship since that's the only one she have.

"Toya get yo ass in this car before I pull off without yo ass." Darnell said and she rolled her eyes, "Uggh." She screamed and I smirk at her ass. My phone started ringing and I look to see it was Jason.

I wasn't sure if I should answer it or not. Should I pick it up.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

"Is you gon answer yo damn phone," Toya yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Why the fuck you always talking shit. Speak when spoken too." I sneered at her. She look shock and before she could say something I answered the phone.

"Hello." I said with frustration and irritation, "What's wrong with you." He asked and I said nothing. "What you and your friend doing,"He ask I look over at D and turned my head. "We heading home now, but I got to go." I hung up before he could say something else. My phone vibrated and it was a text from him.

Jason-I love you

I sighed as I put my phone back in my pocket. I thought I was strong enough to do this, but I feel that I can't. I honestly want to be with Darnell, but Jason keeps pulling me back towards him. Maybe I should just go back to Jason since he is the father of my baby. I look over at Darnell, he blew me a kiss and I smiled as I act like I caught it.