36

(Lol try and picture her in the dress) Also this is a very long chapter. More than 8000 words ahead. The truth is revealed.

Rima

"Happy Birthday!!" I open my eyes to my baby sitting on top of me. She was smiling and clapping. My heart flutter at the sight. My baby always do this for me when its my birthday, and each time it makes me smile. "Thank you baby." "Mommy you getting old." I pouted a little and she laughed. "I'm still young." She shook her head, "No I'm young, you old."

I started tickling her and she fell off me and onto the bed. "I'm sorry mommy." She screamed but I didn't stop. She start slobbing everywhere as she begged me to stop. I stop and she tried to catch her breath. She look back at me and we laughed again. "I hope you have a very special birthday." "Thank you baby."

"Happy birthday toooo you. Happy birthday toooo yooouu. Happy Birthday Rima baby. Happy birthday to you from meeee." My eyes watered up as Jay sing happy birthday to me. Once he stop he sat my birthday breakfast in front of me.

I had waffles, bacon, sausages, oatmeal, cheese grits, French toast, apple juice, and a cupcake with a candle on it.

"Awwl thank you so much baby. This looks good." I said as I gave him a big,long kiss. I pulled back and stared into his eyes. Man I'm so glad I found him. "Uh mommy can we eat now." Kiera said as me and Jay pulled from each other gaze.

"Kiera this is for your mom." Kiera started pouting, "Awwl man. What do I eat?" She ask as she put her hands on hip hips. We started laughing at her, "Frosty Flakes."

Her mouth fell open and he laughed at her. I pop his arm, "Stop laughing at my baby." I pick her up and kissed her cheeks, "I'm just playing Kiera your plate in your room." She quickly got down and ran into her room. I shook my head at her, but I didn't blame her I'm hungry too.

I sat down and took a piece of piece of bacon. I started smiling at how me and Jay have grown together. "What you thinking about." He said and I shook my head. He pulled me onto his lap. I stared into his eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Tell me. I have all the time in the world to listen."

I shrug a little, "Ion know its really nothing. I'm just so happy, and complete with you and my baby. It makes me so happy waking up on my birthday seeing yall." He smirk a little, "Awwl my baby getting soft on me." I smack my lips at him. "Whatever."

He got a spoonful of grits as I sip some juice. "I'm for real though. I remember how tough it was getting to you. Like you was trying to keep a nigga from getting to know you. Now here you is talking about you feel so complete with me." We both got quiet and continued to eat.

I must admit I was being difficult at first, but I was confused back then. I wasn't sure if I should've been thinking about a man at that point, but when Jay end up in the hospital I couldn't stop thinking about him. I couldn't leave him like that especially when it was my fault.

"Jay." He stop eating and turned towards me. "Wassup." "What do you think about moving out of state." He started smiling hard, "I been trying to leave the state for awhile. I would love to move out and start over, but I'm not leaving my pops." He said seriously and I nodded. "Oh." I kinda want to move since Dana been bugging me about it. Maybe I should go talk to Kim about it.

Darnell

"I think that's him." One of my boys said as we stared at Xavier. He was leaving some girl house. It look like she his girlfriend from how they going at it. Soon they stop and he jogged over to the car. As I stared into the girls face that's when I realize it was Lynn.

I saw red all over again. She was probably the reason Xavier did it. I knew we should've told the cops, but after Jermaine passed Dana wasn't even caring about her. No one was, but that ass is mine now. "Remind me to stop by here again." I said out loud and they said ok. This shit gon end here. I'm done with all this bullshit.