Hey

Hey everyone. I have 10k views. I'm so happy and excited to see that. I knew one day I would reach this number. Do you guys love how Learning The Truth is going. There was so many twists that been happening, and there's more to come. Dana lost her baby Jermaine because she was shot. Now y'all know that everyone in the book notice something about Jermaine. Someone will point it out maybe on the next chapter. Again may you please go check out my cousin new story My Personal Lover by ChiniqueaKierra. Everyone please spread the name of my book and hers. Thank you all so much for the views, comments, and votes. 6 more chapters left.
-yellowchick45😊😍😊

Now I ask everyone which do they prefer. A sequel/prequel/or both. May y'all please tell me which one y'all want again.

If y'all want a prequel then it will only have about 10 or 15 chapters. I'm not sure yet, but I know I won't have that many chapters. Maybe the chapters will be longer.

If you want a sequel then it might be just as long as Learning The Truth. I'm thinking about letting time advance years later in that book. There won't be that many or no secrets in the sequel. Also I think I will add a face to Yelena, Kim, and Toya because they are officially apart of the story. They won't be leaving, but I'm trying to decide who can be Toya. I already got a character for Yelena and Kim.

I feel like my book will hit 15k views before I even finish it so here is the deal. After this book is conplete and it hit 20k views, and 25+ votes on each chapter[the Heys don't really count]. I will immediately start on the next book. If it don't then I will publish this book I been working on for awhile called Young Love. Either way it go you still will see both of the new stories. The only thing is you will have to wait until Learning The Truth hit 20k views, and have 25+ votes for each chapter excluding the Hey. Once that happen you will see the next story dealing with Learning The Truth. Thank you all for giving my book a chance.

Comment how you feel about the characters.

Dana...

Rima...

Jason...

Laqueta...

Karen...

Darnell...

Jay...

Kim...

Kiera...

Marshall(Bullet)...

Angie...

Yelena...

Toya...