32

Dana

I was walking around the mall looking for Rima and them. I told them I was going to the bathroom, and they said they was gon be in Rue21. I check there and two other stores, and I still haven't seen them.

When I made it to Victoria Secret. I walk in looking around for them. Once I turned back around I almost ran into a girl. "So sorry I wasn't lo-" We said together, but once we look at each other we stop.

"Hey." She said softly to me, but I shook my head. I was about to walk off but she stop me, "You can't ignore me. I told you I had nothing to do with that bullshit Lynn did." She said but my heart wouldn't let me believe her. I tried to keep calm as I stared at her. Her eyes was low, and for the first time she look like she was going to cry.

"I just found my dad, and now you and Rima my sisters. I wish to have a healthy relationship with y'all. I'm tired of being bitter with everyone. Now that me, my mom, and our dad sat down and talk I actually feel better. I know Lynn is crazy, and I know she couldn't stand you because of your relationship with Darnell. I also knew she was trying to keep you and Darnell apart, but not once did I know she was gon try and kill you or the baby." She said and I kinda wanted to believe her.

"Yelena I wish we can be friends too, but yo ass might be up to some grimy shit just like you cousin." I said and she had her hands up, "On everything Dana I didn't know. What do you want me to do." I look behind her, and saw Rima and Kim walking around looking. "Yelena I lost my baby boy. Unless you can bring him back to me there's nothing you can do."

I wanted to walk away from her but I didn't. Both of us was crying as people stared at us in confusion. I walk up to her, and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry Dana. I'll do anything to gain your trust." She whispered and I said ok. We rock side to side before someone cleared their throat.

We pulled away, and stared at each other before laughing. I rubbed her eyes, and she rubbed mine. "Are we ok now," She said quickly and lowly. I nodded, "Yea, but don't try me because I'm not pregnant anymore, and I can beat yo ass now."

We started laughing again, and turned towards the door. Rima and Kim was standing there with their eyebrow raised. "The fuck is going on here." Rima said pointing to Yelena.

"I believe she didn't know, and we made up." Rima look at me like I crazy, "Whatever this heifer said to you was a bunch of lies. Why would you even wanna be near her. Your son would be here if she would have told you about Lynn." Me and Yelena tried to talk to her, but she didn't want to hear it. She walk off leaving me, Kim, and Yelena.

Kim turned towards me, "I don't give a damn who your cool with because that's your life, but I want you to understand that not everyone is your friend." Yelena turned her head from us, "But Kim I believe her, and she's my sister." Kim shook her head, "Blood aint always loyal."

I nodded and told Yelena goodbye. I would call her, but I wanna think for now. I wonder how mom and dad doing. I miss them so much.

Jay

"Dad sit down." I was getting annoyed because he wouldn't do what I say do. "I'm a grown ass man you better leave me the hell alone." He screamed at me and I sat back down.

I want to take care of him, but he won't let me. I be glad when Kim and Rima get back. I miss my baby already. I'm thinking about buying her a promise ring. She means alot to me. I'm so glad I met her at my crazy ass cousin house. Me and Kierra became friends fast. She told me about her mom, and said sometimes she can be a meanie.

I couldn't wait to meet her mom, but I didn't know it was gon be that soon. Because time she told me that the door bell rang. I went to go answered it, and this fine ass girl was standing there mugging the hell out of me. I was so caught up in her beauty, I didn't even hear her talking to me.