20

Rima

Everyone was sitting in Jay's room staring at him. He was still in a coma, but the doctors said they saw movement earlier. "Do you think he is going to wake up." Kim said as she held his hand. BC gave us a half smile, "Its all in God hands." I nodded as I let Kiera hand go. I walk over to him and rubbed his cheek.

"Please Jay wake up for me," I whispered into his ear. I gave him a kiss on the forehead, and stared into his face. "Since you are here I have just one question." We all turned and saw Ms. Welton standing in front of Darnell. He sighed and leaned back, "Before you start mom, I just want to say I'm sorry I haven't been coming to see you and Shad."

She shook her head, "That's not good enough, sorry is not going to work every time. Shad has been asking about you, and I'm tired of lying to him for you." "I know mom don't worry I'm going to be down in the next two weeks." She threw her hands up in the air, "So when I call about Jay you want to stay now."

"Mom-" "We will talk about this later," He got quiet and nodded. "Hey Ms. Welton." Ms. Welton turned around and saw Dana standing there with her arms out. Her eyes went down to her belly and back to her face, "Child you pregnant." Dana look lost for words as she tried to avoid eye contact with Ms. Welton.

"Is this the reason why you haven't been coming to check on me and your brother." She yelled pointing to Dana stomach. I automatically got up and went stood by her side. "Nawl mom I-" "Look you already have one child and now you have two." "Mom chill that baby aint mine." Darnell yelled and Ms. Welton got quiet. "Excuse me." Dana whispered as she ran out the room.

"Really D." I said getting pissed. "I swear I didn't mean to make her mad, but mom wouldn't let me explain." He said and I shook my head as left out and they followed right behind me. We all went out side and saw Dana sitting on a bench. She was crying as she rubbed her belly. I held back my tears and walk over to her. "Dana its ok." "No its not, this is all my fault." She said pulling me closer.

"No its now Dana everyone make mistakes." She kept shaking her head at me. "Dana baby I am so sorry." "It's ok Ms. Welton you didn't know." I let go of her and she look down to her hands, "Dana it is not your fault. It is nobody's fault. You was drunk and he was drunk, and things got out of hand." I said rubbing her leg.

"What." Darnell and Ms. Welton said looking puzzled. I told them what Dana told us about how she got pregnant. Ms. Welton was shock and she grabbed Dana's hand giving it a little squeeze, "Baby girl don't your worry about a thing, you hear me. God got you all you have to do is pray, and things will be better." Dana still look sad and she look towards me. "Rima I have something important to tell you." I furrowed my eyebrows and scooted closer to her, "What is it." "Well my baby daddy is-"

She was cut off by Kim screaming, "HE'S UP!!HE'S UP!!HE'S UP!!"

Darnell

My eyes widen when I heard Kim screaming. I can't believe my nigga is up. We all rushed back into the hospital. Once we made it to the room we waited before going in. "Who is going to go in first." Dana said softly and I raised my hand. I turned the handle and took a deep breath. Time I walk all the way in Jay head turned towards me, and we stared at each other.

BC chuckled a little, "Come on in everyone." Jay turned his head back to the door as he watch everyone come in. Everyone walk in and gasped, "Hey Jay." We all said together, but only one person had his full attention. Rima stood there with tear sliding down her face. Jay raised his hand a little as he reach out for her.

Rima slowly walk over to him connecting her hand with his. I look over at BC and he pointed up, and I already knew what he was saying. "Jay," She said softly to him. "Yes." "I missed you so much." She gave him a long hug and he pulled her closer. I smiled a little because I never seen Jay look at a girl like he look at Rima.