26

Rima

"Jaaaaaaaaaaay." I sang as I ran into his room. Kim and Dana persuaded me to go live with him. So me and Kiera have been here for a week.

"Whats up," He said as he raise up from the bed. "Kiera is bored." He smirk at me, "Is Kiera bored or is you bored." I laughed a little and waved him off, "She's apart of me so we're both bored."

He slowly got up from the bed. I stared at his body as he walk over to his phone. He needs to hit the gym quick before he lose his nice and firm body.

I mean he look good already. He just need to workout a little more. "You like what you see." He said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope." "Stop lying." He said as he push me on the bed. "Jay move I'm bored." I whined as I pouted, "Baby there's nothing I can do now, but wait till I'm better. It's gon be me and you."

I sighed and said ok. He kissed my forehead and then my nose. My phone started ringing, and I went to go answered it. I saw it was Vince, "Hello."

"Rima." "What." "Meet me at Starbucks downtown. You got to see this." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Well ok you want me to come now." "Yea." I hung up the phone, and went to go find my house shoes.

I realized they was in the bedroom, so I gathered everything then put them in my purse. I walk back in and saw Jay playing color switch on his phone. "Level 50 baby!" He cheered and I shook my head at his addiction to that game.

Once I put my shoes on I headed towards the door, "Where you think your going." He said as I left out the room. "Vince ask me to come see him. He got something important to tell me." I screamed back as I open the front door.

I closed the door and walk over to the car. Once I was in I started it up. My phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from Jay.

Jay-We need to talk when you get back.

Rima-About what

Jay-You will see when you get back.

I shrug as I pulled out the driveway and onto the road. I turned the radio on, and started switching from different stations. I couldn't find anything I like so I turned it back off. I guess I will have to be bored.

Thirty Minutes Later

I pulled into Starbucks parking lot. Once I got out I saw Vince truck over on the side. I walk in and saw Vince flirting with the girl at the counter.

I walk over to them, "Hello I will like to have a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino." The girl nodded as I passed her the money and waited for my change. I look over at Vince, " So why am I here." I ask him as the girl gave me back my change.

He sighed before speaking, "I think we was tricked." I stared at him as he pulled a vanilla folder out. "What you mean." He pulled some pictures out. I pick them up, and notice the three girls that robbed the store. What caught my eye was Macy sitting and laughing with them.

Not only was they chilling at the park, but they was in the clothes that I recognize from the store. Then I look closely at the girl with the box braids. She look just like Yelena cousin. I felt myself get angry all over again.

I already hate that she's my sister, but to know her and her cousin is the reason why I lost my job is making me want to punch them in the face. "Rima do you hear us."

I look up and notice the girl holding my Frappuccino. I smiled at her, "Thanks and I'm sorry I was thinking about something." She said it was cool as she gave Vince a piece of paper.

Once she walk away I smirk at him, "How you gon get another girl number infront of me." "Because yo man ain't complaining." He said as he started laughing, and I punch him in the arm playfully.