22

Jay

"Rima." I whispered to her as I woke up from my sleep. I felt pain around my neck and arm. "Rima," I cried out a little and she instantly woke up. "Baby you ok," She said rushing towards me and I shook my head. "What's wrong." "P-pain." I tried to say. She went to go find the nurse. Few minutes later her and a nurse came in.

"Mr. Beau'Cannon is everything ok," She ask rubbing on my arm and look at the machines. I almost said something stupid but stayed quiet. If everything was ok then I would've never sent someone for help, but I understand she was trying to be nice. I pointed to my neck and my right arm. The lady nodded, "Yea you broke your collarbone and arm." I closed my eyes trying to not think about the pain.

"We are going to give you some pain medicine ok," I didn't say nothing as I look out the window. Rima rub my arm, but at that moment I didn't want anyone touching me or around me. "Jay do you wan-" "No." I said cutting her off and she made a face. "Well wha-" "Rima go." She look sad and walk over to me, "What did I do Jay." "GO PLEASE!!" She rush to get her things and walk towards the door. I saw tears sliding down her cheek, but I didn't care at the moment.

I cringed a little at the pain around my neck. I should've never yelled at her.

This pain I cant even explain. "Ok Mr. Beau'Cannon your medicine is here." The nurse sang walking back in the room. She stop and look around, "Where's your girlfriend." "I y-yelled at her." She shook her head at me and smirk. "That pain got you going crazy."

Once she finish she look over at me, "I will go talk to her ok." "K." She left out the room and I raise my bed up a little. I stared out the window and saw the birds flying. The clouds was making funny shapes that I can recognize easily. I saw a heart and a face.

"Yo," I turned back towards the door, and saw D and Boss walking in. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watch them walk over towards me. "What you doing here," I said shaking hands with Boss. "Nigga I came to see you," He said smiling as he pulled him a chair to sit down on.

"Thanks man, I'm glad to see you here." He nodded, "Look I know you don't wanna talk business-" "Nawl gon head and tell me what you got to tell me." I said getting ready for whatever he has to say."Well three months ago I ask D do he want to be over everything and he said yeah. I trust both of you, and I wanted you to be in charge with him." I couldn't help but smile at that.

"For real mane." He threw his hands up, "Dead ass serious." "Well ok then, I don't mind doing that." D look back over at me, "Is you sure dawg because I don't want shit to happen to you again." "I'm a grown ass man D. I'm happy you worried, but I cant let that shit get in the way of me making money." I said.

Boss got up and started clapping, "Alright then I got my best men on board and one of my niggas." I stop smiling and look over at him, "Who." "His name is Bullet. He really aint gon be apart of anything either. Me and him basically gon be doing the same thing." He reasoned and said ok. "So tell me something about him." I said looking over at D.

"Mane I really don't want to talk about him for awhile." Boss sighed, "Mane chill with that. He is going to be hard on yall because he don't want you fucking anything up. If you want respect you will have to earn it." "I already earned it from you I have to earned it again." D said and Boss nodded. "So that means the nigga gon be hard on me too." I ask and he said yeah.

"Anyway, he is a cool dude. He is very strict and will pull the trigger on yo ass if he have to." "So that's where Bullet come from." "Hell yeah and you can think its a game if you want too." Boss said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Well thanks Boss for trusting me with this business. I promise I wont fuck shit up." I said and Darnell agreed with me. "Aight then, I'm going home now. Oh yeah Jay how much time do you need to recover." Boss said as he look over my body. "Shit I don't know. I woke up this morning, and my whole neck was hurting and my arm. I think its gon be months because I aint coming back to this damn hospital." I said and we all laugh.