14

Jason

I stared back at Dana in shock. Like how in the hell is she pregnant. She cant be pregnant that would look very bad for me and her. Rima already have my child, so Dana cant be having mine. I look down and back up at her. I can tell she is nervous, and I dont want to make her feel worse.

"Um, you said you think right." She nodded at me and sighed, "I will abor-" "HELL NAWL!!" I scream at her looking at her like she was crazy. Yes what we are doing is wrong, but this baby shouldn't be punished for it. I shook my head and sighed, "We gon go to the hospital and see." She nodded and got up off the seat.

She walk past me and I grabbed her wrist, "Dont fuck with my baby." I gave her a long and hard stare. She look scared by my look, but im just letting her know she better not fuck with my seed. I let her go and went into the house. I walk into the living room instantly regretting it. "Oh so you home now, you must found some time on your schedule for your family."

I can't stand this bitch mouth. She always got something to say about me and mine. If it wasn't for her, I would still have my wife. "I been had time and would you do me a favor by not talking to me." She turned her lip up, "Gladly." I walk back out looking for my so called wife. I went into the kitchen and saw Rima holding Kiera.

"Hey granddad." I stop in my tracks and turned towards Rima. "Granddad huh," I said feeling sad. Then she gon roll her damn eyes. "Yes, granddad." She quickly pick her up and walk out the kitchen. I stared at her walking out the kitchen. Then Laqueta came in with Karen holding a a plate. "What you got to eat."

"Hot wings and fries." My mouth watered at the sound of that, "C-can I get some." She look like she wanted to say no, but went on and gave me some. "Damn don't give him all of it." Karen said snatching the plate from her. Laqueta didn't say none as she gave me the plate.

"Thank y-" "You should be thanking me, but oh well your welcome." Karen said as she stuff her mouth with some fries. I look back at Laqueta and she gave me pleading eyes. I shook my head as I walk out the kitchen. This motherfucker need to hurry up and leave.

Next Day

Me and Dana got up before everyone to go to the hospital. We left a note saying we was going to the store. Which we really is because Dana wants a job. I don't know why when I can provide for her and my baby. I mean I take good care of Kiera.

As we drove to the hospital I thought about what if she was pregnant. I can't be having all these damn babies. If she pregnant this would officially be my sixth child. Well its not that bad though. Most niggas these days have twenty kids from twenty women. I'm not proud that I have different baby mommas, but at least I ain't like them other niggas.

Though I still look like a dumb motherfucker for having kids by my kids, but what people don't know wont hurt. I hope everyday since we found out Rima was pregnant, she wouldn't tell anyone. I did have strong feelings for her, but I tried to end it and I eventually did. But once Dana turned 13, she develop this shape that no man can say no to.

She would walk around in short shorts and a tank top, then another day in some tights. I couldn't take it no more so one day when everyone was gone, I went in her room and stared at her. She looked so beautiful sleeping peacefully in her bed. From that day on every thing has been different between us. I feel awful about it, but hey everyone has at least on sickening thing about them.

"Jason did you hear me," I snapped out of my thoughts and look over at Dana. "Nawl I was thinking, what did you say?" She look down to her hands in her lap. She started to sniffled, "What if I am pregnant? I cant be a mother at this age. Rima is going to kill me." She started crying harder and I felt my heart break. I never like to see Dana cry because it do something to me.