35

This will be long a chapter.😊

Dana

"Why you lying," Kim said as she pulled me back by my arm. I tried to hold my tears, but I couldn't. I started crying and she pulled me into a hug.

"Dana baby what's wrong. Shhh. Calm down for me please." She said softly in my ear as she help me to the room. We was back from the hospital, and for some reason I felt hurt.

"Dana what's wrong." I shook my head, "I don't know. I guess everything that's been happening is hurting me. Darnell and Toya look so happy today." I felt myself get so sad. She sighed, "Of course they're happy, they just had a baby."

I sniffled a little, "No Kim. I'm talking about they was acting like a little family. I felt so hurt. He look so complete with her and the baby. Then he was whispering in her ear. He probably told her he's happy she had his baby. He probably don't want to be with me anymore." I started crying harder. I just lost my man.

"Don't think like that Dana. Just talk to him. Has he spoken to you about the incident." I nodded and she threw her hands up. "See he probably was on his way to talk to you about, and Toya end up in labor." I thought about it and realized she might be right.

"Your right. I hope he have time so we can talk. I wanna get it all off my chest. I'm tired of all the secrets. I want him to know me." She smiled a little but then I frown. "What now," She said playfully rolling her eyes.

"I don't even know me." I said softly and she wrapped her arms around me, "Don't say that. Just because your father is not who you thought he was, doesn't mean you don't know yourself."

"I think you should talk to your mom about it." Kim stated and I said ok. "I just can't believe the man I thought I was in love with wasn't my dad, but he might be my boyfriend's dad. I'm kinda glad though so it won't be that wierd. Ms. Welton looks like she wasn't lying either." Kim nodded, "Oh yea, Ms. Welton don't play at all. I can tell she was telling the truth, plus she never lie, she be blunt as hell."

"So how's the dancing studio going." She jumped a little, "Girl I saw this studio that was cheaper and I want it. The problem is that it's in New York. Which is three hours from here. I want Rima to come with me, but she probably don't want to leave the state."

"She might do, hell I wish I can leave." I actually do want to leave and start over somewhere." She quickly grabbed my arm, "Oh so you wanna be in New York." I shook my head, "Nawl. I mean New York sound cool, but I wanna go to LA or California." She stared into space as if she was thinking.

"Well how about you convince Rima to leave the states, while I find a good spot in LA." I nodded and started squealing. "YESSS!!" Kim was jumping with me then she stop, "But you have to talk to your parents first."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't have parents. I have a parent, which is my mother." She sighed and left out the room. "Come on we heading over to Jay's place." I force my self up and left out the room. I wonder how life would be when I leave the states.

Sexy scene ahead.😊😏

Rima

"Jay stop," I smiled as he rubbed on my butt. He smack it hard and then I jumped on top of him, "Jay that hurt." He started laughing at me. "Jay that hurt," He mock me. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Where you going." He said as he pull me back down.

"Away from yo ass." I mumbled. I'm not really mad at him. I just like how he always be begging for my attention and be all over me. He started biting my neck. I tried to move, but he held me by my waist. "Jay," I moan out as I tried to get up.