34

Rima

"What did you say." I said in disbelief. I was so confused, and hurt at the moment. I look over at Jason and he said, "I told you, y'all would be receiving some news." I hugged my self and turned to leave.

"Rima don't go. Let's just go home and talk about it." Mom said as she ran after me. "YOU HAD ALL THIS MOTHERFUCKING TIME, AND YOU STILL DIDN'T TELL ME WHO MY FATHER WAS." I couldn't even see at the moment. In a way I'm happy he is not my father, but that means I been lied to all my life.

"Mommy." I stop and turned round. She was in Jason arms. "Daddy said come here." I know he told her to say it because I always tell her to say granddad. I took my time back over to them. I felt Jay eyes on me as I walk over there. I gently took Kiera out his arms, and walk back towards the car.

I felt someone wrapped their arm around my waist, and I turned to the side and saw Jay. I froze as I stared at him. "Come on. We got a lot to talk about, but for now you need some rest." My eyes watered up and I nodded. "Thank you."

Once we made it to the cars I decided to let Dana go in mine back to Kim's place. Darnell stayed back with his mom. I can't believe Jason not my father, but he might be Darnell's.

I gave Dana a big hug, and told her I love you. "When you get time come see me tomorrow. We need to talk and discuss some things." I told her and she nodded. I kissed her cheek, and she gave Kiera a big hug and a kiss too.

Once me and Jay was in the car it was nothing but silence. Kiera wasn't even talking or playing like she always do in the car. I rest my head back on my seat and closed my eyes.

20 minutes later

Jay shook my leg, and told me we was home. I got out the car and stretch. I look up and saw he already had Kiera. For some reason I'm feeling so nervous.

I'm surprised he can't hear my heart beating fast as hell. Once we was inside he took her to her room. I went into ours and grabbed some cloths. Since I'm going to take a nap ima take a shower, so when I got out it can be a good one.

I got me some shorts and a tank top, and went towards the bathroom. Jay came out Kiera room and stared at me. I stop walking and put my head down. He sighed hard, and walk right past me.

I felt my heart break. I thought he was gon understand me, but I should've known he wouldn't want me after what he heard. I continue on into the bathroom. I quickly turned the hot water on as I undress. Once the room was filled with steam I got in. Hot water can definitely make you feel good.

After a while of just standing there letting the water wash some of my pain away, I turned the water to warm and began washing my body. I decided to wash my hair too. I can't wait till I cut my hair. I honestly don't want it anymore. When the time comes and I do, I'll just get me some tracks.

I step out the shower, and dried my body off. I put my cloths on and left out the room. I heard Kiera mumbling something so I went over to her room. She had tears rolling down her cheeks, and I rushed to her side.

"Wake up baby! Wake up! Come on baby!" I shook her body trying my best to wake her up. She finally open her eyes. She jumped in my arms and I hug her tight, "Mommy I had a bad dream."

"It's ok now baby. Mommy got you." I said as I rock her side to side. I rubbed her back in a circular motion as I prayed to God to watch over me and my family. After a moment of silence I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I sighed as I prepared for the talk with him. I hope he stay he can't just leave me like this.

Jay appeared infront of the door, and his eyebrows furrowed together. "Why your not sleep." I look down and notice she was sleep again. "She had a nightmare and was crying." He came over and took her out my arms, "I got her. Go in the room and wait for me please." I said ok and left.