16

Laqueta

I closed the door and walk slowly down the stairs. I look in the living room and I saw Kiera was sleeping on the couch. I smiled at her because she look so pretty. She even look like me which made me laugh.

I walk into the kitchen and sat at the table. I stared at the phone and debated on calling Karen. Her ass been acting weird lately. She would always do this type of nonsense. She would be normal for awhile, and out of nowhere she's going crazy.

I shook my head deciding not to bother her. It always end wrong anyway. Last time I tried to talk to her, we ended up fighting. I stared off into space thinking about how life would have been. My babies wouldn't be so damage and hurt, and my husband wouldn't dislike me soo much.

I used to love Jason with all my heart. He would always say the right thing at the right time. I remember his smile and those dreamy eyes. Now all I see is an angry man walking around the house. Lately he be smiling like a damn fool. He probably found him another woman, and I don't blame him.

I'm a sorry excuse of a mother and wife. He deserve better and I hope he found it. I know he is hurting that Dana's pregnant, but Rima was too and he act like everything was all good. Now that Dana's pregnant he acting like how I was. Maybe because she's his baby girl.

Dana is wrong and I will admit that. I told her to be careful with her self, and she didn't. She wasn't even suppose to be drinking, but I'm going to leave that part alone. She told me what Rima did and I am furious.

Dana was there for Rima no matter what, and now that Dana needs her sister she won't come. Dana and Rima are like best friends, and here Rima is leaving Dana alone scared as hell. Rima know what Dana is going through, the least she could do is be there and help her. So I'm just going to sit here and wait for her to come home.

3 Hours Later

I heard the front door open and raise up from the table. I was hoping it was Rima, but it was just Jason. He look towards me and all I saw was red in his eyes. Then I smelled liquor. I couldn't move myself or speak. So I just stood there staring at him.

He look me up and down and turn towards the living room. I walk slowly over to the living room and saw him pull Kiera in his lap. She was watching Mickey Mouse and started singing the hot dog song.

"Sing Granddad sing," she said bouncing and smiling in his lap. What shock me was Jason crying. He pulled her close and stared in her face. It was like he was looking for something. "Jason what's wrong." I said walking over pulling her out his arms. Kiera wasn't paying us any attention, and ran in front of the TV.

He look so hurt and useless. I never saw him this hurt and in so much pain. He look more hurt than what I did to him years ago. "Jason please tell me what's wrong." He look up with pleading eyes and shook his head. He got up and stumbled a little, and started walking up the stairs. I didn't say anything else, but I will ask him again because whatever it is, it's killing him.

Jason

I close my bedroom door and slid in my bed. I held my pillow close to my chest, and thought about what Dana told me. I wish and pray that she is carrying my child. Maybe she right and I should leave her alone, but how could I.

Then she said Rima was involved with the boys too. What if one of the boys Kiera's fathers. She could've been seeing this nigga for years. I tried to be more optimistic about this but how. I don't want Dana to find someone else to love. I feel that I'm the right one.

I rolled over and sighed. This is all Laqueta fault. If she would've just did her part in marriage, I wouldn't have did what I've done. I grew angry thinking of what she did to me. I loved her and she played me, and cheated on me with that bitch. I raised up with a scowl on my face. Why would she do me like that. Because of her I feel traped in a corner.