25

Dana

I stared at Jason in shock. "What the fuck did you just say." Jason face expression change and he look angry.

"Who you think your talking to Dana." Once he said that I heard someone gasp beside me. I turned and saw Ms. Townsend staring at me in shock. "Dana is that you."

I didn't even feel like answering her question. So I turned my attention back to Jason. "Did you just say this bitch my sister." I said through clench teeth, and he walk over to me.

"I honestly believe you have lost your mind." Out of nowhere Rima jump on top of him punching him everywhere. "HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US ABOUT THIS BITCH!" Yelena started huffing and puffing then she jump in hitting Rima.

"Get off my dad hoe." She yelled and I yank her by her hair, and pulled her off Rima. "DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I said as she held her head with tears running down her cheek. I saw Jay and Darnell pulling Rima off Jason.

I look at mom as she slowly walk over to me, "I'm so so sorry baby we didn't want you guys to find out like this." I held my hand up trying to not cry, "You knew he had another child." She let her head fall to the ground and I felt my eyes water.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER TO TELL US WE HAVE A SISTER. THEN OUT OF ALL PEOPLES IT'S THIS BITCH!!" Rima yelled as Jay and D kept her and Jason separated.

"Now wait just one minute. My daughter may have a bad attitude but she is not a bitch." Ms. Townsend said yanking Rima by her arm. Rima snatch away from her and pointed to Yelena.

"Your daughter have been giving us nothing but trouble. Then she been harassing my sister who is with child. She called all of us bitches so I don't give a damn how she feel when I call her one. She didn't care when she called Dana a fat bitch, when Dana is clearly pregnant." Rima was now heated an was all up in Ms. Townsend face.

"Can we all just sit down and talk." Ms. Townsend said I shook my head, "No because Jason and mom was suppose to been sat down and talk to us, but they didn't." I walk past everyone and went inside the house.

"Dana," I heard Darnell call my name, but I kept walking. I can't believe we have another sister and it's Yelena. Once I made it to my room Darnell was up the stairs behind me. "I want to be alone."

I guess he didn't hear me because he walk in pulling me with him. He closed the door and lock it. He walk over to the bed, and pulled me onto his lap. We didn't say nothing to each other.

He rubbed my back, and I wrap my arms around him. "You ok." I nodded as he peck my lips.

"I don't want you stressing baby, that's not good for the baby." I sighed hard, and felt tears run down my cheek. "That heifa my sister. Why it couldn't be someone else?"

He shushed me and held onto me as he rock me back and forth. "Did you take your pills." "No." "Well take em," I walk over to my dresser, "Could you please go get me some water." He left out the room leaving the door open.

I look around my room. "I don't think I can continue living here," I said to myself. "Me either," I look over and saw Rima staring at me. "Is you ok Dana." I nodded and she walk over pulling me into a big hug.

"I didn't think you was gon jump on him," I said laughing as I thought about how she jump on Jason. She smirk at me, "Girl please, you just don't understand how long I been holding that in."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What that mean." She shook her head as she stood, "Nothing, now is you sure you wanna stay here tonight." "No, I'm not even sure if I wanna live here anymore." I said pouting and she shrug.