19

Dana

I felt my throat get clogged up a little waiting on the answer, "From the looks of it, your baby is in good condition." He said and I felt Jason tightened his grip on my hand. "Ok Miss Jackson you are having a......boy."

"OH MY GOD!!" I yelled holding onto Jason hand. I already felt the tears rolling down my face. I always wanted a boy and now I have one. Thanks to Jason. "Congratulation Miss Jackson." Mr. Freeman said with a smile. I gave him a hug and he laugh at me as he hugged me back. "Mr. Jackson I know this is tough to see your daughter in this position, but right now you should be happy." Dr. Freeman said to Jason.

I look and Jason face was unreadable. He nodded towards Dr. Freeman and they shook hands. Once Dr. Freeman closed the door Jason gave me a goofy ass smile, "Really Jason." He started laughing and pulled me into a big hug. "You couldn't thought I was pissed off about my seed." He said wiping my tears away.

I sighed and rubbed my belly, "I can't wait to see you Jermaine Chris Jackson." Jason pulled me close and rest his chin on my head. We sat there in each others arms, and then I pulled back. He gave me a questioning look, but it change once he realized why I move. I'm not gonna lie I do love him, but I don't wanna love him like that anymore.

"Lets go and tell Angie the news," He said softly helping down off the table. We walk down the hallway quietly. Once we reach the waiting area we saw Kiera sleeping in grandma arms. Grandma look up and smiled, "How it go." I held my hand up stopping Jason. "It went well, but I want to tell everyone as a family. Im going to call Rima over and tell mom to come home, but I'm not gon tell them why." She nodded as she tried to get up without waking Kiera.

Before I could step forward I saw Darnell walking down the hallway. I turned my head and told everyone to hurry up and go, but it was too late when I heard him call my name. Jason look over at Darnell and stared at him. I tried to calm my nerves before turning towards him. Once I got my self together I turned towards him giving him the biggest smile ever.

"Hey D." I said giving him a little wave. He lick his lips and came over to me giving me a long hug. Jason cleared his throat interrupting the moment. We both look over at him and he was mugging D, "Who are you." "My name is Darnell," He said sticking his hand out to shake Jason's hand, but all Jason did was look at it.

Grandma smack him up side his head, and he reach down and shook his hand. Darnell look back at me and down to my stomach. "I can't believe your pregnant." I gave him a half smile feeling uneasy about him being near Jason. That's a terrible situation to have two men you like in the same room with you. "Yea I just found out the gender today." He gave me a smirk, "Aww ok then what are we expecting."

"WHAT!!" Jason yelled from behind me. I quickly turned around and he was mugging me and Darnell. "Calm down he di-" He pushed me away, and stepped in front of Darnell, "Did you get my gi-..little girl pregnant." Darnell face was priceless as he stared at Jason. "N-nawl man I was just joking with her." Darnell held his hands in defense as he look at me for help.

"Jason he is just a friend, he was just playing." I said pulling him by his arm. "Jason calm down now, you know how kids be these days." Grandma said stepping in between him and Darnell. Jason look down and turned his back on me. I must admit that hurt me because he never turned on me when we fight or argue.

"What's going on." We all turned towards Toya walking over to Darnell. My heart drop when I saw her big belly. "Nothing, now go to the car." She nodded and grab the keys from him. She look back and smiled, "How's the baby daddy hunting going." I almost said something but Darnell told her to shut up and go. She smirk at me and left.

I felt hurt looking back at Darnell. "Dana I'm so sorry about her crazy self." I nodded and he gave me another hug. "I'll see you later aight." "How many months is she," I blurted out and he stop in his tracks, "6." I look down to my hands, "How's Jay." This time he turned towards me. "I don't know, I haven't seen him or my family in awhile." I look at him like he was crazy.