27

Laqueta

"Karen." I said lowly as I walk further into the room. I turned the corner and saw she was in the kitchen, but she was laying on top of the counter.

I walk over to her and shook her arm, "Karen get up." She moved a little before opening her eyes up. She groan from the light that's was shining in her eyes.

She slowly raised up as she grabbed my hand, "Can you take me to the bed." I rolled my eyes as I help her to her bed. I shook my head at her stupid behavior. She was doing good, and all of a sudden she back to drugs. I don't even see how she got it because I ask every nigga in my area, and where her house at to stop giving it to her. I guess they don't give a damn.

"Ugh my head hurts." I look over and saw two bottles of Hennessy,one was empty, and two empty packs of black and mild. Atleast she ain't using crack. "Surprisingly Marshall been asking about you," She groaned harder, and put the pillow on top of her head.

I ignored her and continued talking, "And everyone wants to talk about the girls." I honestly think it's time. I just hope I can still be apart of my grandbabies lives. "I honestly don't give a damn anymore." She said and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"You don't care anymore." She sighed, "No, now can I please sleep." I didn't say nothing as I went to go look for some Advils and a bottle of water. She will be waking up again because I'm calling Marshall over now. Hopefully Jason ain't coming because I don't want to do something I might regret.

I thought there was a chance for me and him but fuck it. I also need to talk to Dana about him. I keep saying I will, but can't because I'm too busy. But trust and believe I will get to the bottom of it.

Jason

"I don't see how you do it." Marshall said as we passed the blunt back and fourth. "What." "These baby mamas." Once he said that I laughed.

"I just have three." I said as I look over at him, but I knew I had five because of Dana and Rima. I can't tell him that and I don't plan on it either. I hope Rima ain't saying shit because we already got a problem about her hitting me."So how is it going with you and the girls." Marshall said as face frown.

I sighed, "They still haven't talk to me yet." "What about Laqueta." I shook my head and he nodded. Soon his phone started ringing. "Speaking of the devil." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows until I heard her voice on the other end.

"Aye Marshall." Laqueta said and I sighed. Marshall smirk then said, "What sup." "Karen said she doesn't care anymore so can you please come over." Me and him made eye contact and was quiet for a minute. He nodded as if she could see him, "Yea whatever." "Ok we're at the Mesan Hotel."

He hung up and started putting everything away. I sat there a minute trying to process what we are about to do. "Come on nigga," Marshall said as he grabbed his jacket. I pray everything turns out good. I want to be able to meet my baby Jermaine. I already got them pissed off about Yelena.

I wonder what will happen when I tell them I have another child.

Rima

"Dana stay over here ok. Your pregnant and I don't want no trouble." I said and she rolled her eyes, "Girl please I got pepper spray." She said confidently and I laughed at her.

"Pepper spray my ass. Stay over here because if them bitches fuck with my nephew it's on." I said in a serious tone. She gave up and said ok. I look over at Jay, D, and Vince.

I gave them the thumbs up and they nodded. I walk over to Macy as I thought of the plan. The other girls aren't here so I know I can handle her. Not saying I cant handle fighting four girls. I just don't feel like doing fighting all of them.