6

Dana

I walk down the streets with Jason snacks. He said he wanted Sour Patch, Kit Kat, a Sprite, and a bag of Takis. The store was pack and the line was long as hell. I know he is probably pissed that I haven't came back yet with his stuff.

I shrug it off because if he really wanted something to eat he would've gave me the keys to the car. At least I would've been home by now. I walk on to our street, and was kinda shock to see mom leaving the house.

She looked pissed as usual, but its like I can see her face red. Now that I can get a good look of her, her hair looked fucked up. Did Rima beat her ass? She saw me and balled her fist up. My eyes grew because I didn't do shit to her. I kept walking and every now and then I would look to see her still staring.

As I reach the porch I hurried in. As I was going in I heard her scream, "Stupid kids that's why yall-" I slammed the door and lock it. I don't have time for her bull shit. I went up the stairs and knock on Dad door.

He yelled for me to come in and I did. As usual he was smoking him one. I closed the door and threw the bag on the bed. He stared at me with lust which made me giggle. I walk over to him and stood in between his legs. He chuckled a little and put the blunt out.

He reach for my hips and laid his head on my stomach. I rub his head as I wrap his arms around me. He leaned back and I fell on top of him. We started laughing as I try to get up. He pulled me back on top and stuck his lips out. I gladly kiss him and he deepened it.

He reach for my ass and squeeze it. I pulled back and he was smirking at me. "I love you," I blushed and playfully hit his chest. He frowned a little, "You don't love me." I sighed, "If I didn't I wouldn't be here and you definitely wouldn't be here.

He look down and back at me. "I cant believe we went this far," I nodded a little and pulled a hair string behind my ear. He reach for my face and caress my cheek. I gave him a goofy look and we started laughing. He got a cute laugh meanwhile I sound like a damn seal. He would always talk about my laugh.

He stop laughing and brought my face to his. He peck my lips a couple of times and then he slid his tongue in my mouth. I moan a little as he went under my shirt and rub my boobs. I started feeling hot all over. He then played with my nipple and bit my lip.

I knew where he was going so I stop it. I got up and fix my shirt. "What you doing," he said lowly to me and I pointed to the door. "Lock it then," I shook my head. He rub his face in frustration and laid back on his back. "You know Rima or Kiera gon come in here." I whispered to him. He didn't say nothing and stared at the ceiling.

I felt bad a little so I went to go lock the door. He furrowed his eyebrow at me, "What you finna do." I didn't say nothing as I walk back over to him. I put my finger to my mouth and said, "SHHHH!" He looked confused at me until he saw me reaching for his belt. He gave me a smirk and I smile. I pulled his friend out and went to work.

Darnell

"Nigga do you have the shit or not." I was getting impatient at this nigga. He kept saying he have the money, but he been standing here for 15 minutes looking for it. "I s-s-swear h-hold on." I sighed and shook my head.

I stared down the street for anyone who wanna try some shit and saw Jay. He look tired as a motherfucker. I look back and this nigga finally found the money, "H-here you go." He gave me a toothy smile and I scrunch my face up. I counted the money and his ass was too short. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN!"

His eyes grew and he started shaking. "W-what, is there something wrong?" I threw the money back at him and shook my head. He gave me a pleading look and I walk away. I don't give a damn if you need this shit. If you don't have the money you can't get it. I'm not finna get killed over this shit. I shook my head as I jog over to Jay.