28

Rima

"DANA PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!" I screamed as the paramedics started working on her. We was on our way to the hospital. I couldn't even think straight as I started hyperventilating.

Dana eyes were closed and I was getting pissed off. Not my baby sister. I loved my sister so much, and I refused to lose her especially this early.

One of the paramedics look at me, "Miss would you please try and stay-" "DONT YOU DARE TELL ME TO STAY CALM!!THATS MY SISTER DO YOU HEAR ME!!"

The man turn back towards Dana. I saw her move a little, and my eyes watered up. "Dana I'm so sorry." She open her eyes and gave me a little smile. She reach her hand out for me.

I grabbed it gently and smiled back, "I-I thought y-y-you left." She said between tears and I felt my heart break. "Dana why would I ever leave you. Especially when you are in pain like this." I can't believe she would think I would up and leave her.

She pouted a little,"Because you left me the day you found out I was pregnant." I instantly remember that day. She wasn't lying either I blew up, and went to go find Darnell.

They started getting off the ambulances, and I tried to keep up with them. We was rushing in and people was running every where.

I look at Dana and said I was sorry, but she shook her head. "No R-Rima I'm sorry." I furrowed my eyebrows then I thought maybe she was talking about being pregnant, "Dana we all make mistakes you dont have to apologize."

She kept shaking her head. "Don't say nothing ok." I nodded trying to figure out where she was going with this.

"Jason." She said softly and then she started coughing. Then they put the air mask on her. I tried to figure out what she meant by Jason. I saw we was getting closer to the doors.

"I don't get it Dana," She had tears falling and she pointed at her stomach. Then she started rubbing it. I stop once I saw her enter the doors, and doctors telling me I can't go back there.

The only thing I can do was cry because I hope she wasn't saying what I think she was saying.

Everything started to get blury and I felt dizzy. Jason can't be the father. That means he was sleeping with me and my sister. I felt my self falling as everything went black.

Darnell

As we rush through the doors we saw everyone going everywhere. "Damn where they at." I yelled in frustration. As we kept walking we saw a group of people surrounding a girl on the floor.

We came over and saw that it was Rima. Jay wasted no time running to her side. "MOVE!MOVE!MOVE!" Everyone move out the way as he held her in his arms. This is one fuck up day for all of us.

"What happen." I ask a man that was staring at her. "She was crying, and all of a sudden she fell out." I sighed feeling myself grow even more frustrated. Dana gets shot two times then Rima faint.

Three nurses came to assist Rima. I tried to get one and ask about Dana. She told me to go to the front. Once I did that the lady told me I would have to wait because she was in surgery.

I went back over to the waiting area and saw Vince and Jay. You can tell Jay not feeling the nigga, but I ignored it.

"Where they took Rima." I ask as I sat in the middle of them. Vince shook his head, "In the back they said her blood pressure was too high." Jay stared at him.

"He was talking to me." Jay snapped and Vince moth O, then he laid his head back on the wall. Jay leaned up some, "Aye bruh ima let you in on something aight. Rima is my girl, and I have some strong ass feelings for her. So it's best you learn you place because you got one time to do something ion like."