8

Dana

I walk inside the house and was greeted by different people. I saw Jay so I walk over to him. "What you doing?" He look up and quickly put his phone away. "Nothing, why you ain't outside with Darnell." I shrug and he walk over to the window and sighed.

I walk over to it so I can see and I saw him and Toya. They don't look like they are having a good conversation, but who cares maybe next time he will mind his business and I'll help him with her. "Yo Dana don't worry about Toya she just crazy a little." I laugh and then frown.

"What you mean she's crazy." He shook his head. "Never mind that, do you wanna get in the pool" I nodded, "Yea just wait I have to go change." He pointed me to the bathroom and I thank him. I rushed to the bathroom and change into my bathing suit.

I wasn't so sure if I should wear this at a family party, but if they want me to change then I will

I wasn't so sure if I should wear this at a family party, but if they want me to change then I will. I slightly open the door and walk out. I look up and saw Rima coming. "I was wondering where you was." I pointed to the bathroom. "I see that now."

She look me up and down. "Do you think your man would let you wear something like that in front of all these people?" I frowned up a little and she did too. "Dana you could have at least told me about him. I'm your sister let me be a part of your life." I nodded as I tried to find words to speak. I didn't know if I should still lie or end it.

"Well I'm single, Darnell was playing that's all." She furrowed her eyebrows and nodded. "Ok then, well I'm going to go change I'll see you by the pool." I smiled and walk away. I don't know how long this gonna last, but I hope I have a good excuse as to why I can't tell her who my boyfriend is.

"Dammn Dana," Jay said licking his lips. "Eww, don't look at me like that." He smirk at me and I laugh. He reach for my hand and we walk outside. It kinda felt weird because it was like a romantic gesture. We step outside and I swear almost everyone that had a neck turned their heads towards us.

Girls look like pissed the fuck off, and dudes was whistling at me. Jay mug them and pull me which made me laugh. We walk over to a nice spot and sat down. "Get in and ima sit here and talk with you." I nodded and slowly got in the pool. The cold water sent chills up my body, but I love every bit of it.

I turned around and Jay splash water on me. He better be glad it didn't go in my eyes. "The hell Jay." He started laughing and I rolled my eyes. I then splash some back while he wasn't looking and the look on his face was priceless. "HELL NAWL DANA!" I started laughing harder then I quickly move once I saw him jump in.

Splash

He started swimming towards me and I swam faster through the pool. I went through a bunch of people who thought I was playing with them. "EXCUSE ME!!" I push my way through and kept going. I look back and I didn't see Jay. Oh well that's fine with me. I turned back around and bump my head on someone. "My bad," I said looking up at Jay smirking. "Really Jay."