31

Omniscient PV

It's been a month since Jermaine funeral. Everyone barely talk to each other, especially Dana. She lock herself in her room, and barely come out. Kim tried talking to her, but Dana will start throwing things at her. Darnell tried talking to her too, but she end up snapping on him. So now he distant his self from her so she can have time to think things out.

He miss being with her so much. To keep his mind off Dana, he keep his self busy with Toya. He can't wait to see his son/daughter. He is hoping for a son though. Toya is starting to leave Darnell alone even more. She said she think Xavier is the love of her life. Xavier don't like Darnell, and barely wants him around. He hate the fact that she is pregnant, especially with Darnell's baby.

Xavier do not like kids, and he don't plan on having any. He said they are creepy and disgusting. Darnell tried to tell her that he don't want his child in the same house with someone who hate kids. Toya told him everything will be ok, and he is welcome to stop by to check on the baby whenever; except when it is after 11 at night.

Darnell and Jay almost close to running the business for Boss. Jay and Rima has gotten closer then they were before. He finally told her how he felt about her and Vince. She assured him that he the only man she want. She called Vince and told him that he needs to chill out. Vince apologize to Jay, and they agreed to be friends. Jay started asking about Kiera's father. Rima try to make the conversation short, but he keeps asking who he is.

Rima hates that she have to lie to him. She been thinking about telling him, but she dont want him to be disgusted with her and leave. She fell hard for Jay, and she dont want him to leave her. Kim dance studio will be up in some months and they can't wait. Kim told Rima she can't wait for them to be sisters. Rima laughed and Kim told her just wait on it.

Kim and Jay dad is doing better. He been going to the doctor and taking his medicine. He told them no matter what happen he loves them so much. They kept telling him not to talk like that. BC hate that his kids afraid from him to go. He wants them to be prepared for anything, and to understand that he is going somewhere better. Sometimes he think about his wife that passed a way along time ago.

Jason been feeling so depressed since the funeral too. No one seen him in awhile. He went far out to this motel that's not too far from where Darnell family and Jay live. No one is looking for him, and he is happy for that. He sit in his room, and stare at the pictures of Jermaine. He can't help but cry when he look at them. That would have been his first son. At least that's what he thinks.

Jason thought about visiting Dana, but he wasn't sure. He sometimes wonder is she ok. He talk to Laqueta twice and she sounded stressed. She really don't want to talk to him honestly. She feel as if they should divorce, but she never spoken it out loud to him. She still have a little hope, but she is unsure now.

Darnell

"I don't give a damn nigga." I said as I pushed him on the ground. This dude tried to cheat me out my money.

"Please I'll have it tomorrow." He begged and I walk away from him. As I was walking the street I saw this girl standing on the end. She had a tight red dress on and some black heels. She was smoking a black and mild. She look up at me and smiled. I turned around and look back at her.

"Hey sexy." She said and I stop walking. "Uhh hey." She walk over to me and grabbed my hands, but I snatch away from her. "Girl don't touch me." I semi-yelled. She mugged me, "Excuse me then."

I tried to walk around her, but she block my way. "Your not gonna ask what's my name, or tell me how fine I look."

I look her up and down, and I must admit she bad. I look back at her face, "I don't give a fuck what yo name is." She stomped her feet, "Well my name is Dria. Sandria."