17

Omniscient PV

It's been two months and things have been very different in the Jackson household. Rima moved out and moved into Kim(Jay sister)house. She couldn't take being in that house she once called home. Dana told her the lie about her getting pregnant by some dude at the club. Rima felt kinda bad for being so mean, but she still was disappointed. She now work at That's It, which is in Clinton Mall. (Made up store and mall)

Rima was now over Jason, and she was happy about that. He haven't even paid her any attention the past two months, but she gotten over it. Her main focus was Jay. She been seeing him nonstop since she been living with Kim. Every now and then she would see Darnell, but it was brief.

Darnell been doing good, but he still be thinking about Dana. He hate that she is pregnant by some other nigga, but it is what it is. He been with alot of girls for these two months, so he don't have to think about her. Toya been calling him about their baby, and surprisingly he is owning up to his responsibility. Toya is now six month pregnant. She don't wanna know the sex of the baby because she want it to be a surprise. She still have feelings for Darnell, but not that much since she met this new guy. His name is Xavier.

Darnell haven't been home in a month, and he misses his mom and brother a lot.He would go visit, but he been to busy with Bullet and Boss. He really haven't been visiting Jay, and he feel so sad for what he is doing. He made up his mind to go see them real soon because he could die right now on these streets, and he don't want his family to suffer.

Jason and Dana hasn't been doing anything sexual lately. Dana is happy that they haven't, but she been so frustrated till she been craving sex. She would think about Darnell and his soft tasty lips, or even his touch that sent chills down her spine.

She would cry herself asleep thinking about Darnell. She wondered do he think of her and do he miss her. She would pick up her phone and try to call, but feel so scared of the outcome that she would put her phone down. The only thing that brighten up her mood is her baby. She decided to deal with the fact that she is pregnant because this baby didn't ask to be brought into this world.

In three more days she will be finding out the sex of her baby. She couldn't wait to see what she was carrying. Jason said he hope it was a boy, and she agreed with him. That's the only time her and Jason would speak to each other. Jason decided he should leave her alone for now since she is pregnant and he don't want to stress his baby, but he will try and see do he have another chance.

Jason is kinda surprised to see Laqueta home at 3pm in the evening until 8am in the morning. They have been talking and getting along for awhile now. Laqueta ask him to forgive her for all the wrong she caused. He would nod and that's it which made her cry later on. He didn't mean to be harsh, but what she did caused him to do things he can't take back now.

Laqueta thought she could have her family on the same page with her, but she thought wrong. Dana is pregnant, Rima went crazy and moved out, Jason won't forgive her, Karen left again, the only thing that makes her happy is Kiera. She visit them on the weekends and sometimes during the week.

Jay couldn't do nothing, but lay motionless in the bed. He would always hear Rima, Kim, his father, Kiera, and Ms. Welton voice. He's happy to hear them, but he was waiting to hear D voice. He don't even hear Dana's voice anymore which confused him.

He would talk to GOD asking him to wake him up so he could speak to his family, but he hasn't yet. He didn't question him though because he know that GOD knows what he was doing.