2

Darnell

"Yea mom I'm straight," I said getting annoyed. Every since I moved she been calling me nonstop. I understand its hard to let go, but calling three times an hour is killing me. "Baby do you hear me!! Are you ok?" She said in a panic tone. "Mom calm down. Look I'm ok and I love that you are worried, but I got to go." She sighed, "Ok baby I love you." "I love you too."

I hung up my phone and look over at my nigga Jay. "Is the momma's boy ok." I mugged him and he started laughing. "Mane I'm glad I don't have to worry about that with my pops." He said as he laid back with his feet on my couch. "Nigga move yo damn feet off my couch."

He sucked his teeth at me but I don't care. "I use to do at your mom place." "So, that was her place not mine." I went to go get me a bottle of water and Jay followed me. "Aye man, my cousin been asking about you."

I shook my head because his cousin is crazy as hell and too clingy. I thought she would be my fuck buddy, but nawl she wanna bull shit. Talking about Darnell I need you and you need me. I cut that shit off quick, and that was after we fuck once.

Sup my name is Darnell Welton and I'm 19. I'm 6 '2 I move to the other side of Cali. I know my way around here so everything good. I have a little brother name Rashad and he is 13. Since I been in the game he been trying to act like me, but I told him to be his own person and to not do what I do. 

That's one of the reason why I move because I didn't want my mother and bro being around this mess.  The other reason because mom wouldn't let me have females over no more since I was caught in bed with one. We was arguing all night long and a nigga was tired.

I loved her even though she drives me crazy. My mom was very beautiful. Though my stupid ass father couldn't see that. He wanted someone else and that shit hurt me growing up.

My friends dad would take them hunting, fishing, or even traveling if they wanted to. Meanwhile mine is somewhere disowning me. Any man would want her, but my bad ass always ran them off. I was cool with Rashad dad because he always bribe me.

Rashad not only brighten up my mom world but he brighten up mine. We was all a little family until Rashad dad was killed in a shoot out.

That messed mom head up bad, and Rashad would always cry for him. Now mom just staying to herself, and that kinda breaks my heart because I want her to be happy and find love again.

I gave Jay a blank look before he start laughing. "Aye man I'm just the  messenger." I waved him off and sat at my table, "Mane I don't give a fuck. Yo cousin crazy man, and y'all really need to go get her tested."

"Mane please she ain't that bad." I look at him like he was crazy, "She follows me everywhere, beat up the girls I talk to, pulled a knife out on me, and threaten me all the time. The fuck you mean she ain't that bad."

His ugly ass gon sit there and laugh at me. That's my last time fucking with someone Jay suggest. I mean like she was bad though. Tall, slim with a fatty, and she was cute in the face, but all that shit disguising who she really is.

"Aight man you is right though. When we was little, I would always win in all the games we play and she kneed me every time." I chock on my water after he said that.

I started laughing just like he did, and too be honest I honestly believe she did that. "Nigga yo family crazy." "Shiidd....she my cousin because her grandma got married to my granddad. I think all them motherfuckers crazy."

I shook my head ass I got a text from my boss.

Boss-I need to see you 
Darnell-Aight