READERS!!

200 more views everyone, and the sequel will be out. If you haven't go check out the characters on the first chapter to Handling The Truth. Before you guys start reading the sequel I won't to clear things up for those who are confused.
-yellowchick45😊😍😊

Jason and Laqueta is not Dana and Rima real parents.

Karen and Marshall(Bullet) is Dana and Rima biological parents.

Karen is on drugs, and was the woman Darnell and Jay say that day in the streets at the beginning of the story.

Karen and Laqueta are not sisters.

Marshall and Laqueta are siblings.

Angie is Karen real mother, and she took care of Laqueta when her mother wasn't around. That's why she called Angie mom more than her own.

Karen is Marshall ex-wife.

Laqueta has changed her bad ways and truly means business now.

Jason raped Dana and Rima, but after that it wasn't force.

Jason and Marshall was friends back when they were younger, and that is how he met Laqueta.

Jason said he had six kids. He counted the three that him and Laqueta lost. He counted Yelena and Kiera. Also he counted Jermaine, Dana's son. He didn't count Darnell because he felt that Darnell wasn't his child. Remember on Chapter 16, He said his friend sent him a pic with Jackie(Darnell's mom) and some other dude together. That was why he left Jackie and never talk to her again because he felt that she played him.

Jason really did love Jackie, and wanted her to be his. That's why he was going to buy her a promise ring the day the pic was sent to him.

Jason never told her what happen, and he wasn't there the day Darnell was born. So Jackie don't know why he left her yet, and plans on asking why.

Dana son, Jermaine, was Jason son. That's why he look so much like him and Darnell.

Jason knew Yelena was his child, but he was scared and left them.

Yelena grew up with anger issues. It gotten worst when she found out that her father left her. She grew mad at everyone and her little brother's. Mainly because they had their father in their life's. Yelena felt that no one loves her, so she turned cold hearted. She changed once she met Jason, but she really don't like him anymore. Every since she found out what he did to Dana and Rima.
Toya son, Deandre, is Darnell son.

Lynn was the girl that work at the store Rima use to work at, and she was also the girl that shot Dana. This end up having Dana to have a c-section. Jermaine was born too early, and was told he wasn't going to leave for a whole day.

Lynn was Xavier, Toya boyfriend, girlfriend. He was going with both of them.

I don't no anything else your confused about. So ask now if you want.