9

Rima

I woke up from my sleep and jump at the huge figure on top of me. "WHAT THE HELL!!" It jumped and look down at me. "JAY!!" He wipe his eyes and got up off of me. "Why you yelling?" I look at him like he was crazy. "Sorry I don't wake up everyday with a man laying on top of me." He chuckled at my sarcasm then I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Kiera?" He pointed towards the door and I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?" "She is in the other room across the hall." I nodded and got out the bed. "What time is it?" "Five minutes till 8." My eyes budge out my head, "Nigga you couldn't wake me up." He sighed and leaned on his dresser, "I did but you kneed me."

A laugh escape my mouth and I tried to act it off. "W-what you mean?" "I shook your shoulder and said wake up Rima, and then you jump up and kneed me. Then you went back to sleep talking about some nigga name Jake or some." I instantly felt goose bumps all over me, even my headlights came on. He notice it and mug me. "So you dreaming about another nigga while you with me?!!"

I waved him off and grab my shoes, "I don't know a Jake and even if I did so what if I was dreaming about him you aint my man." I felt him grip my shoulders and then I was in the air. He threw me against the wall and stared at me. I was scared as hell as I look into his eyes. I saw hurt and pain. "Put me down." He was breathing hard and heavy.

"Don't ever say that shit to me again, and why the fuck you always trying me?" I turned my nose up at him and shook my head, "Put me down." He nodded and let me go. I fell to my knees and look back up at him then I notice he was smirking. "Not like that!!" He shrug and left out the room.

He better be lucky I need to leave now otherwise I will beat his ass. I found my other shoe and put it on. I look in the mirror and my hair was fuck up bad. Then I had an eerie feeling, "JAY!!" I screamed as I stared in the mirror. I heard running and then the door open. "What?" He screamed. I pointed to the door and he closed it.

"What did we do before I went to sleep?" "Nothing." I squinted my eyes at him and walk over to the mirror, "I see a hickey." I pointed to it and he gave me a blank expression. "That was from earlier during the party," I nodded and then blushed.

Jay ask me to go with him upstairs so I can see something. When I eventually agreed we went to his room and he started kissing on me. I tried to tell him to stop in between kisses, but he didn't hear shit. Thankfully all we did was made out because I wasn't ready to give this up to another man.

Jason was my everything at one point now that he's moved on it hurts to be with someone else. So Jay gon have a tough time getting into these jeans. "Do you hear me?" I shook my head and went to go find my stuff. He got in the bed and stared at me. "What?" I questioned feeling annoyed.

"Come here," I slowly walk over to the bed and got beside him. "What you want Jay?" "Tell me something about you." I look over at the time and it was 8:13. "Jay I'm not that interesting and I have to go. I bet my dad is going crazy." Once I said that I look at my phone. I jump up and ran over to it.

I look and saw that I had over 2 hundred texts messages from Dana and Jason, and over a hundred miss calls mostly from Jason. I rub my forehead in frustration. "What's wrong?" I shook my head, "Nothing now show me where Kiera is so we can go." He grab my arm and pulled me down on the bed. "I want us to talk and get to know each other."

I sighed, "I can't my dad and Dana blowing my shit up." My phone vibrated and it was a text from Dana.

Dana-I don't know what to say about you.

Rima-I should be there soon.

Dana-You better because Karen getting impatient.

My eyes grew at that last text. Karen here? I started to smile and suddenly my phone was snatch out my hand. "Who is you texting?" Jay screamed looking through my phone. I almost kick the shit out of this nigga. "Give me back my-" "Is it Jake." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who?" He threw the phone on the bed. "You know what I don't even care. Lets go."