4

Dana

Me and Rima was in the kitchen cleaning up. Jason was mad at us because we was twenty minutes late from our curfew. So we are now cleaning up the house. What so funny is that we didn't give a damn. We clean up this house anyway. If it wasn't for us this place will be caving in by now.

"Aye can you do this." I look over at Rima as she twirl around and landed in a full split. "DAMMMNN!!" She started laughing at my reaction. "How did you do that?" She cock her head to the side and told me to come here.

I put the broom to the side and walk over to her. "Hold your arms out." I did as told and she held onto my arms, "Slide down slow." I started to slide down and she was still holding me so if I fall she would try to prevent it. As soon as I got low enough pain came out of no where. "OOWWW!!" She started laughing as she help me up.

She continued to laugh at me as I sat there pouting. "I want to learn how to hit a split who taught you." She then got quiet and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who taught you Rima?" She sighed, "A friend of mine now let me show you something else." I nodded and we walk into the living room.

She went to one side and I was on the other. She breathe in and then out. She held her hands up and did two flips, a then a cartwheel. She raised back up breathing heavily. I stood there with my mouth wide open. "How the hell did you do that?" "Damn Dana you don't know how to flip either." "You said it like I was suppose to been born knowing how."

She walk on over to the couch and told me to sit beside her. "What?" I ask. She look back at me and down to her hands. "I know this may sound weird but have you ever had sex." I tensed up at the question. What the hell that suppose to mean.

Do she know? She look back at me waiting for my answer. I didn't know what to say though. If I said yes she would ask who, but if is said no I would be lying. "Do you," I shook my head. "Dana don't lie to me. If you do then you do, and that's not my business just stay strap." I smile a little and she did too. "I'm not having sex Rima. I don't think I'm ready."

"Dana don't lie to me ok," I nodded. She got up and went into the kitchen. I sat there thinking about what she just ask me and felt bad. I walk into the kitchen later, and saw she was doing the dishes. "Rima." "What?" "Would you ever lie to me."

I paid closely attention to her. She was quiet and continued rinsing the dishes off. Once she was finished she turned to me. "Why would you ask that?" I frowned a little because she didn't say yes or no.

"I'm just asking, and that was a yes or no question." She rolled her eyes at me and walked away. I couldn't believe that she could have been lying to me this whole time.

My eyes started to water up and I left out the kitchen. I ran up the stairs and slam my door. I laid on my bed and hug my pillow. The tears slowly came running down my face.

I love my sister, Kiera, grandma, aunt, and surprisingly Jason. They all close to me I can't afford to lose someone else. The more I thought about her keeping something from me that's when it hit me. I have a secret too.

I raised up and pouted. I realized how stupid I'm am and got out the bed. I started pacing the floor. Then there was a soft knock on the door. "Yea." "Let me in," I slowly walk over to the door and opened it.

I open the door and she fell into my arms. We held on to each other for dear life. "No Dana," I pulled from her confused. "What you mean?" "No I would never lie to you." I instantly felt relieved, but that soon faded when I thought about me lying.

Here she is being open and honest, and I'm keeping this from her. "It's OK I don't even care anymore." She smiled and started squeezing me to death. "I want a hug." We look down and saw Kiera standing on her toes reaching up. We laugh and pick her up. "Yay I love everybody and everybody love me."