10

Darnell

I was riding back home, but Jay called me back over to his house. I don't know what the fuck he think this is. He better meet me halfway or I'm going back home. I turned the corner and saw his car down the road. I sighed because I was tired as hell. I pulled up behind him and got out. I walk over to the passenger side and knock on the window.

He unlock the doors and I open the door. As soon as I did smoke came from everywhere. *cough* "Damn Jay." He turned to me and his eyes was red like a motherfucker, "Nigga get in." I fanned the smoke out my way and closed the door. It was quiet except for the radio playing. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nigga I'm tired why-" "Who the fuck is Jake?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who?" "JAKE!! WHO IS HE?!!!" I held my hands up in defense. His eye was twitching and shit, and all I could do was hold on to the door handle. "Man I don't know a Jake." He started laughing and he dropped his head. The fuck wrong with this nigga.

"Why you asking about-" "SHE WAS SCREAMING JAKE IN HER SLEEP!!" "Who," He closed his eyes and took a long pull. "Rima." I mouth o and nodded. Now I see why he pissed, the fuck you calling another nigga name out when you with one. Hoes these days be mad when we do it, but let them do it and its cool. "Mane don't worry about that hoe-" He glared back at me and said slowly, "Call her a hoe again."

I couldn't do anything but stare back at him. I never really seen him this mad about some broad. "Don't worry about her hell its more fish in the sea." He shook his head and poke his lips out, "I know there's more fish in the sea, but she's my Nemo." I squinted my eyes at him and burst into a laughing fit.

"Nigga what the fuck is you on?" I said in between laughs. He mug me and punch me hard as hell in the arm. "MANE FUCK YOU!!" I instantly became mad as hell, "What is it about this girl that got you acting this way?" He shrug as he tried to calm down. "I don't know, I think she put a spell on me." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What." I said as his eyes grew and he jump up. "A SPELL SHE PUT A SPELL ON ME." I sighed and leaned back in the seat. This nigga is high as hell and I'm too tired to deal with his bull shit. "Mane you need to go home and rest because I don't know what the fuck is your problem." He pointed his finger at me. "She's mine D, and if I want something I always get it."

I waved him off and got out the car. I look back in at him and he was gripping the steering wheel. "Come on." He look over at me, "What you want?" "I'm not letting you drive like this." He shook his head at me. "Nawl I'm good, I'm just gon go home and chill with my pops." I strongly feel that I should take him home, but I know we was gon be arguing back and forward.

"Nigga be safe," I said sternly at him. He laughed as I close the door. I watch him drive down the road until he turned right. I slowly walk back to the car feeling my knees buckle. I then felt my phone vibrate and I look to see it was a text from boss.

Boss-I need to see you

"Fuck man, can a nigga get some rest." I screamed. Some people that was walking by look at me crazy. I quickly text him back letting him know I was coming. Even though I'm tired it doesn't mean shit to boss. When he say come, yo ass better be halfway there.

35 minutes later

I pulled up down the block like I always do and got out. "Hey Darnell." I look over at some girl with some blonde hair. She was shape funny, and I don't know why she chose that hair style when she blacker than a motherfucker. "Wassup." I said as I quickly walk away. She scream my name as I pulled my phone out, and acted like I was talking to someone.

Once I was close to the house I put my phone back in my pocket and walk through the gate. Everybody said hey as usual and I gave them a nod. I walk in and the smell of weed hit me in the face instantly waking me up. I ran down the stairs and walk to boss room. I knock and told him who I was, "Aight."