3

Rima

Today I really wasn't in the mood. Jason been acting weird lately and I don't know why. I really don't care though as long as my daughter good and Dana good, then I'll be good.

I felt bad about catching an attitude with Dana this morning. We rarely argue since we have each other, we try to stay close as possible.

My sister is really my ride or die. She look up to me every since she was little. She told me that and even though I messed up and got pregnant early in age, she still look up to me.

No one but me know who the father is. I try to tell Dana or our aunt, but they would instantly think I'm stupid. Dana wouldn't even look up to me anymore.

She was so helpful when Kiera came, and Jason was too. Mom not so much and I don't really give a damn to be honest. She been having a problem with me since I could remember.

I guess she wasn't ready for kids, but that doesn't mean treat us like shit. I sometimes wonder why we don't live with grandma or our aunt. I love them soo much.

They really do show us genuine love. That's why we spend all summer with Grandma, and aunt Karen visit whenever we call.

"Rima you ok," Dana ask with a concern look. "Yea I'm straight." She nodded, "I'm sorry about this morning Dana. That was uncalled for, ok." She smiled and look out the window.

We was on our way to pick up Kiera. She is at this girl place my friend recommend. Her name is Toya and so far she been ok. There's no complaints here plus we cool.

Whenever I come to pick up Kiera she would tell me about how she had fun with her. I look her over and she would always look just like I left her.

I look at the time and it was 3:05. Shit we late. I turned down onto her Street and saw cars up and down the road. I was lucky to find a spot by this nice looking car.

"Girl it's pack," Dana said looking at all the houses. We saw this one house, and that's probably where the party at. Me and Dana walk down the sidewalk and across the street.

We walk onto the porch and knock on the door. I turned a little to see the people over at the house. One dude called Dana name and she waved at him. "Mommy," I turned with a big smile which soon fade when I saw the man holding her.

"Who the hell is you?!" He didn't seem so please with my tone from his face expression. "Mommy this my friend, Jay, he did my hair for me just like I told him." He laugh at her and put her down.

I pulled her from him before he could hug her, "Jay, why you have my daughter and where the hell is Toya?!" He came outside and look down at me. "She in the back."

Even though I'm pissed I couldn't help but stare at Jay. Damn he look fine. How he was standing there mugging me turned me on some. He soo fine I forgot what I was talking to him about.

He took his shades off and started laughing. I stared at his dark brown eyes until I felt something tugging my shirt. "Mommy don't be mad at Jay," I look at Dana and she took Kiera to the car.

"Where is Toya?!" "Look I already told you ass now stop with all that damn yelling." I look behind me and back at him, "You didn't tell me shit and don't tell me what to do!"

Soon people started staring at us. Me and him then started going at each other cussing. "Rima," I stop and saw Toya coming then I look behind her and saw another nigga. Damn he fine too.

"Toya what the hell you doing back there,why is he watching Kiera, and why is there men in the house?!!" I walk up on her ready to beat her ass, but Jay wrap his arms around my waist pulling me back.