Viktor Krum

You've this feeling, that someone is looking at you. You've had this feeling many times now.

You searched with your eyes around the millions of student, your gaze falling upon the Slytherin table.

Your gaze met Krum's for a second. He quickly turned away and began talking to the one sitting beside him. Are you imagining this?

You shrugged and left the Rawenclaw table to go to Charms.

After two hours of Charms, you had a free period, so you walked down to the library and found a book about herbs, that you would need to study about for potions.

A paper folded like a swan flew around you once, and then landed on the herbs book. You picked it up and folded it out exited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n,
Will you go to the Yule ball with me?

xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You read it again. Who was xxx?
You suddenly heard rustling from somewhere behind.

"Homenum Revilio." You tightly held your wand with your right hand, having the tip of it beside your mouth.

The spell revealed no one other than Krum. He was apparently nervous. You silently chuckled at his nervousness.

"Yes." You smiled widely, putting your wand back into your robe pocket.

"Excuse me, what?" He asked with his thick accent.

"I would love to go to the ball with you." You stated before kissing his cheek and leaving the library.

You looked back to see Krum with a hand on his cheek smiling crazily.

***