》Cedric Diggory《

Instead of Fleur, you were picked to the triwizard tournament.
Viktor had been your friend ever since you met.
Now you can read the story.

This was the last trial.
I only needed to win this and Madame Olympe would be proud of me.

I was walking around the maze, wand sticking out, ready to defeat anything coming out of the side turns around the maze.

I was walking slowly, when I saw Viktor come out from a corner. I instantly walked closer to him.

"Viktor!" I yelled.

He turned around, his eyes a strange white colour. When he saw me he pointed his wand at me.

"Viktor? What are you doing..?" I asked him, backing away, confused and frightened.

He slowly began to walk closer, taking long steps.

"Viktor! Please it's me Y/n!" I yelled at him.

He opened his mouth.

"Cruc-"

"Expelliarmus!" Someone yelled from behind me.

Harry and Cedric stood now in front of me, pointing their wands at Viktor.

I had fallen onto the ground apparently, because I somehow stumbled on a branch that lay in the dirt.

Cedric turned to me and held his hand out.

I took it, but hissed of pain from my leg. Cedric saw my scrunched up face and picked me up bridestyle.

"Harry, I'm taking her out off the maze, find the trophy, you can win." He said, pointing his wand up at the sky and a red light flew up from his wand.

I clung onto his neck, with both of my arms, laying my head in the crook of his. Just now I noticed how close and filthy we were.

I leaned closer and rested my head on his chest, filling my nose with his cologne.

He held me closer to him and continued down the maze.
Suddenly one of the walls of the maze parted and I could see the big crowd.

I closed my eyes, not energic enough to see all the faces around me.

I could just imagine Madame Olympe's face filled with embarrassment, when her so called "star student" didn't make it.

I opened my eyes and met Cedric's.
He was looking at me with concern.

I smiled at him, trying to get the tension less awkward.

He smiled back immediately, reached his hand up to my chin, caressed it gently and looked at me again.

We stared at each other for some time, not knowing what the hell you do in this kind of situation.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead, his hand still on my cheek.

"You missed." I said grinning.

"What?" He asked, clearly confused, looking at me.

"You missed my lips, dummy.." I laughed.

He looked at me shocked, but quickly shook his head.

"What you do to me.." He mumbled and leaned in, kissing me.

Loud cheers echoed the place, some erupted with a "aw" others yelled: "That's how you do it" and at last someone just clapped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just needed to do that

Just needed to do that.. .😂
After what seems like a eternity, I am finally back.
I needed a small break since it has been hectic for me for the time being.

It's my birthday on Wednesday the 25 th, and I'm getting braces the 26 th..
As I was saying hectic...
All in all, I hoped you enjoyed the little imagine, that actually was a imagine about Viktor Krum, but turned to Cedric Diggory one..😂