Charlie Weasley [E]

Used tissues, red nose and mostly of all. Bed hair. You're sick. Being allergic already was just a bonus point to your cold. Because of your allergies, you just couldn't smell anything exept for strong smells.

Charlie was working at the sanctuary today. He didn't want to, because you were sick, but you somehow convinced him that you would be 'fine', which you clearly didn't felt like.

Flicking through the pages of some fantasy muggle book, you tried and failed to read it while actually enjoying it. The book itself was great, but your cold was making you sneeze every damn second. How is it possible to have so much green fluids in your nose? It just kept on coming. You had nearly none clean tissues left.

"I'm home," Charlie voice sounded from the front door.

He came inside the living room and saw your state. Shaking his head he laid down beside you on the sofa and cuddled into you.

His fingers began caressing your hair. You felt your eyes get sleepy and fell into a deep sleep, ignoring the cold and letting the warmth from Charlie stream into you.

After what felt like minutes, your eyelids slowly opened to be met with darkness. A strange tune met your ears and you quickly recognised it to be Charlie's voice. Slowly crawling out from the pile of blankets over your body you raised yourself to stand up from the couch. Those definitely weren't there before...

Tiptoeing over to the kitchen, you slightly pushed the door open, watching Charlie with an apron on and spoon in hand.

You fully entered the kitchen now and walked over to put your arms around his warm body. A small smile became evident on his face, his lips tugged slightly upwards as he continued to rotate the spoon in the pot.

"Are you awake?" He asked teasingly, smiling smugly to himself. You leaned further into his back, pressing you red-ish cheek up against his woollen sweater.

"No, I am sleeping," you retorted back. Charlie chuckled weakly, his laugh sending vibrations through his body, which you distinctly felt, having you smile from ear to ear.

"I am making you soup for your cold," he suddenly stated. Your lips faintly curved upwards at his caring demeanour.

"I know. I am very thankful. I would kiss you, but I do not want you to catch my cold," you explained happily.

"Your mere presence is enough," he reasoned. You suddenly froze on the spot.

"Why are you so cheesy?" You asked out loud after a while of complete silence. His answer had startled you, and you quickly hid your embarrassment by putting your face into his back once again.

Charlie grinned satisfied. Your reaction made him laugh for quite some time before he continued to rotate it around the pot. "Because I know, you secretly love it."

~¤~