Draco Malfoy x Leah

Everyone talked about the Yule ball. Literally everyone.

Leah? Her not so much.

No one had asked her yet, making her feel unwanted and invisible.

She had tried to push the thought out of her mind, but it seemed to crawl back in again and again.

She sighed as she sat at the Gryffinor table, eating her dinner, which was mostly of chicken, salad and pumpkin juice.

As she looked around, she saw her friends gossip about the upcoming ball. She wanted to chat with them, but found herself feel pathetic, since she didn't have a date yet and the day of the ball neared her fastly.

She wasn't the the only one, she knew that. Out of Hermione Granger, she had found out, that Harry Potter and Ron Weasley didn't have a date yet.

It somehow eased her mind, as she didn't want to think it only was her who didn't have a date. She stared lovingly over at the Slytherin table, wishing her crush wasn't a Slytherin. Why did he even have to be one? No, that's not right. The real question is; why did Gryffindor have to hate Slytherins and the other way around?

She sighed before she arose from her seat on the long benches, getting everyone's eyes on her as she was the first to leave the hall.

"Leah where are you going?" Katie bell asked her as she was sitting beside her, a bit worried, since her friend had acted sad, not the cheery brunette she was used to hang out with.

"I feel a bit sick." She answered and smiled weakly at her close friend.

"Leah?" Katie's voice sounded confused and worried, getting Katie to stand up from her seat too, all eyes on them now.

"I'm fine Katie, you don't have to worry about me." Leah tried reassuring her, attempting to push her lightly on to her seat again.

"I'm coming with you." Katie told her seriously, saying a quick goodbye to her fellow Gryffindor friends by the table.

"No, please sit dow-"

"Leah. I'm coming with you, you don't sound fine to me." Katie assured and waved to the table before linking her arm with Leah's as they walked out of the great hall.

***

"You have the dress, shoes, make-up and everything else, but a date? Am I right?" Katie asked her, her laying on her bed while Leah sat on hers.

"Yeah." She mumbled and placed a pillow over her head as she let herself fall down on to her bed.

"That's not a problem at all! Harry is still free, why not go with him?" Katie arose from the bed and clapped her hands together, thinking she had control over the problem.

"I don't know." Leah's muffled voice sounded from under the pillow as she layed still to suddenly hear footsteps walking over to the door.

"I'm gonna find Harry and ask him to ask you and this problem is solved!" She cheered as she ran down the staircase to the common room, trying to find Harry Potter, the golden boy.

"Oh dear Merlin." Leah groaned and pulled the pillow off her head.

***

She had been in the middle of making her homework in the library, when a person suddenly had appeared before her.

"He-ey Leah." Harry erupted nervously, rubbing the back of his neck while he stared at the desk she sat by.

"Hello Harry." She chorused and turned the page in her book, knowing that this was Katie's work.

"Do you have a date to the Yule ball?" Harry flirted, making her look at him weirdly since he apparently had been slammed by a confidence hammer or something the second after his nervous; "He-ey."

"I-I ehm." She stared at her book, as she last night had thought of not going to the ball, when she couldn't do it with the one she wanted to go with the most.

"She's going with me." A harsh voice broke her stuttering, making them both look surprised up at the platinum blonde boy.

"What?" Harry and Leah similarly shocked asked him, both very surprised seeing Draco Malfoy standing before them, book in hand.

He clapped the book shut and looked directly at Leah.

"You. Me. Yule ball. 8 pm." He explained slowly before he retracted to where he came from.

Leah fixed her gaze on Harry again as she shot him an apologetic look.

"Sorry Harry, looks like I already have a date." She apologised sincerely and smiled weakly at him, but on the inside she was beaming, feeling so happy.

Harry shocked walked away from her, continuing his search for a date to the ball.

***

Leah hadn't seen Malfoy stare at her as she quietly read her book, suddenly getting interrupted by Harry Potter, the most irritating git on the school.

He was not going to get her. She was his. Only his.

So he tried hiding his jealousy while he walked over to them, getting her as his date to the ball.

He didn't want to admit it, but he was rather exited to see Leah in her dress as she was his for the night.

Only his.

***

Harry Potter ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara