》Fred Weasley part 3《

Tom, the boy'a actual name is Thomas Adam Weasley, but he's called Tom by everyone.

"I mean.. Y/n?" Fred abruptly arose from sitting on his knees, trying to sound more mature as he still continued to stare at Y/n surprised.

"Hello again.. Fred." Y/n mocked before fixing her gaze on her sudden interesting shoes as she folded her arms over her stomach.

A awkward silence filled the room as no one uttered a word, only making it more awkward for all of them.

"Why is no one talking? Dad?" Tom asked confused as he don't know about the awkward things you have to get through when you get older, while he looked at his father's face, seeing he stared at the nice woman in front of them.

Dad you're embarrassing." Tom stated, pulling on his dad's sleeve as he tried getting his attention.

"What?" Fred looked at his son a bit angry yet amused by the choice of words he used.

"Can the nice lady eat with us?" He asked innocently, begging his father with his pleading brown chocolate coloured eyes.

Fred looked at his little redheaded boy, smiling at his son's cleverness.

It had been hard for him without another person to help him with Tom and it especially was hard for Tom, as everyone asked where his mother was. Tom was clever for a fife-and-a-half year old boy, who secretly had tried to get his father to get together with other women.

***

"What about her?" Tom asked, pointing his finger at a blonde woman with a fur coat as he and his dad walked down the street on their way to the shop dad and uncle George had together. "What about her?" Fred asked his son confused while taking a quick look at the woman, that was too stuck up for him to ever date. "You just look so alone sometimes." Tom thought out loud, smiling weakly at his dad's shocked face. Fred chuckled and sat down, so he was head to head to the little Weasley as he held on to his shoulders. "I appreciate, that you worry about me Thomas, but I'm really fine. I don't need a woman in my life, I have you." Fred stated, poking the tip of his son's nose, making the boy grin widely at his father. "I love you dad." Tom hugged his dad tightly, smiling into the hug, making Fred smile warmly at his little Weasley. "I love you too Munchkin." Fred replied and held his son close to him.

***

"Sure." Fred furrowed his brows at Tom, looking up at Y/n again, waiting for a answer, but quickly added: "If you want to of course."

She looked up from her shoes and smiled heartily at the two, who both waited eagerly for her answer, the one more than the other.

"I-I don't know if that would be such a good idea.." She placed one of her bangs behind her ear as she answered a bit nervous.

"Please?" Tom asked pleading, sending her the best deer eyes he could do, at her.

"Okay." She sighed chuckling at the two redheads before her.

"Yay!" Tom cheered running over to Y/n and hugged her leg with his small arms.

After Thomas hugged her for about five seconds, he interrupted the pleasing silence by looking up at her.

"Did you find the lollipop?" Tom bluntly asked, looking into Y/n's brow-ish eyes innocently and smiled, so you could see his crooked front teeth.

"Thomas." Fred warned, as he saw his son trying to get candy from his former girlfriend.

"It's okay Fred." She told him and smiled at him warmly.

"Here you go." Y/n held it out to Tom grinning, as she had sat herself down, so she was head to head with the little boy before she handed the strawberry lollipop to him and arose petting the top of his head while at it.

"So seven o' clock?" Fred asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sounds perfect to me." She replied and ruffled Tom's unruly ginger hair, making the little Weasley grin widely.

I think this is cute. I hope so, that it is.. Thomas you little cupid! Hope you liked it, bye!