》Neville Longbottom x Molly《

"Come on Molly, we're late!" Alicia Spinnet yelled at her fellow chaser, who seemed to have stopped up and now stood looking at the black sea.

They were going to be late for Qudditch practice if they didn't hurry up, and that was one of the few things Alicia didn't want to experience, as Oliver Wood were their captain.

"Come on." Alicia said, as she grabbed on to Molly's arm, but not before she fixed her gaze to the place where Molly had been staring at.

"Fancy Longbottom?" She asked grinning at Molly's now deeply red face.

"N-oo-o." Molly stammered out as she quickly looked at Neville one last time, as he stood in the lake, finding leaves to research about or something like that.

Alicia's mind clicked, when they neared the Qudditch pitch, finally understanding why her blonde friend had been acting all weird.

"That's why you have tried to improve yourself at Herbology!" Alicia stated while she pointed her finger at her fellow Gryffindor beside her.

"Excuse me, what?" Molly asked confused, as she stared at Alicia's finger, that Alicia had stuck out and pointed at her.

"You have studied harder on Herbology, than any other classes, because you have a certain crush on someone!" Alicia erupted and clapped her hands together as she couldn't get the smile of her face.

"Alicia! No! I don't have a crush on.." Molly stopped up, as she had screamed at her best friend, but now realised the few people looking at her weirdly and therfore whispered.

"Neville." She replied and sighed deeply, as she looked back at the lake again, seeing him standing in the afternoon sunshine.

Why did he have to be so handsome?

"Sure. You. Are. Not. In. Love. With. Longbottom." Alicia gave Molly a look as they stepped inside the changing rooms.

"Correct." Molly nodded as she quickly changed into the red and golden Qudditch robes.

"It's not like he will notice me anyway." She mumbled as they walked out and practiced for the big game tomorrow.

***

"Come on Nevillie, tell her!" Hermione told him, as they walked beside each other the next day to the Qudditch pitch, cheering for the Gryffindor team.

"You know I can't Hermione." He stated sadly and looked down on to the ground, hands in jeanpockets while they walked.

"She likes you too." Hermione placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, making Neville look up at her.

"I wish." He mumbled and continued walking, making Hermione stop, having completely heard his mumbling.

She quickly gathered herself and ran over to him again, poking him on the shoulder, stopping him abruptly.

"I mean it Neville, she likes you." Hermione confirmed once again, trying to look seriously as she would like Neville to have someone, that could take his mind of his parents.

"If I ever did attempt to ask her, it's not like she would notice me anyway." He replied and walked into the Qudditch stadium, locking gazes with a certain someone. A blonde.

He blushed red and looked away, not seeing the same coloured blush on Molly's cheeks appear.

***