Percy Weasley

This is before he moved away.

You are sixteen in this story.

~At the Burrow~

I sat in Percy's room. We have been best friends since forever. The twins were always teasing both of you, about us being a couple. Percy had said that it would never happened. I couldn't help, but felt a little hurt by those words.

"Dinner!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

We quickly sat our things down and walked downstairs to the dining room.

We sat down and began eating and chatting with the others. I had Fred to my right side and Percy to my left.

"So, when are you getting together?" Fred asked bluntly.

I almost gagged my food out, Percy was also having trouble keeping the food in his mouth.

"FREDERIC WEASLEY, YOU DO NOT SAY SUCH INAPROPRIANT THINGS!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

Fred muttered something under his breath like "Merlin, just asking."

The rest of dinner went quietly. You could almost slice the awkwardness in the air in pieces.

After dinner Percy and I walked to his room and changed into pajamases. I sat on a pull-op-bed opposite Percy's bed.

Percy was reading a book while I uncomfortably shifted around my bed.

"Percy?" I said looking at him.

He sat up straighter and looked back at me.

"Have you... um.. ever...kissed someone?"

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Nevermind, just forget it." I muttered.

"No." He replied.

I looked back at him. He was blushing.

"Um.. Do you maybe want to, I don't want to have my first kiss with a guy who is going to break my heart." I asked.

"Um... okay.." Percy said.

I walked over to his bed and sat down. We awkwardly looked at each other. I blushed. I closed my eyes and began leaning in. I felt something on my lips. I started moving my lips with his. It felt good. Sparks flying around us.
The door opened and someone came in.

"Do you guys want some hot cho... Wow! I knew it! George you owe me money!" Fred yelled walking out of the room again.

We parted and looked at each other. Cheeks flushed in a deep red color.

"That was new.." Percy said.

I grinned, grabbed his collar and kissed him again.