》Neville Longbottom《

"Look what we have here. Hello Longbottom, don't you have some stuttering to do?" The brat, Draco Malfoy said.

I have always hated Malfoy and pitied Neville. He is a incredible sweet boy.

Draco pushed Neville's books on the ground and began kicking the books. Neville stood still, not attending to do anything about it.

Crabbe and Goyle pushed Neville down, so he landed on his butt.

"Shut up Malfoy, why don't you turn into a ferret again? Everyone liked you that way." I yelled going in between them and pushed him.

"Saved by your girlfriend, pathetic." Malfoy laughed.

I know that it won't do anything good, but lets just say Draco couldn't feel his nose after our fight.

"Are you okay?" I asked Neville helping him up from the ground.
He nodded, while looking at the floor.

"Don't let them get to you, they are all dimwits, you know.." I said.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

I nodded and lifted his chin up a little.

"I like you Neville. You're a really sweet person and stand up for all the good. I have class now, but do you maybe want to hang out later?" I asked.

"Sure." He said blushing.

"Bye." I said, kissed his cheek, turned around and left waving.

Neville stood back, admiring his huge crush walking down the hall.