》Oliver Wood x Angie《

Angie was out with her best friend, Joe, who she had known since they were five year olds.

"It's so good to see you again!" She said hugging Joe, who hugged her back.

"Long time no see." He replied and smiled at her.

"Wanna race to Honeydukes?" She grinned and already began running down the streets of Hogsmeade.

"Cheater!" Joe yelled at her, which she only laughed to.

                          ***

"I won!" Angie triumphantly and happily half-yelled, sticking her fist up in the air.

"Yo-ou *breathes heavily* cheated!" Shrieked Joe, pointing his finger at her.

"It's not nice to point your finger at people Joe. Tsk.. Learn some manners." She teased while shaking her head and walked into the delicious candy shop.

She scanned the area of sweets and began searching for her favorite. Chocolate wands.

A hand pulled and turned her roughly around, so she now stood in front of her boyfriend.
Oliver Wood.

"Who is he?" Oliver angrily spat.

Angie looked at the Gryffindor Qudditch captain shocked, since this reaction of his, never ever had shown before.

"Are you jealous?" She asked confused, ignoring his question.

"Who is he?" He spat once again, gesturing to Joe, that was looking at some chocolate frogs in the other end of the shop.

"Joe? He's my best friend." Angie replied, looking at Joe for some seconds, but then looked back at the raging Oliver.

"Do you like him?" He suddenly asked.

"What? No! Olli I love you! I wouldn't cheat on you! We're only friends!" She stated.

"It looks like your more than friends to me, halfbreed!" He spat.

She shocked looked at him, feeling herself get angry and hurt by his words.

"What did you call me?" She furiously spat back.

Oliver's facial expression turned into a regretfull one.

"Angie, I didn't mean it!" He said, reaching out to touch her shoulder, but she took a step back.

"Don't touch me, git!" She half-yelled and stomped out of the sweetshop.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I said! I love you Angie!" He cried out, running after her.

"Then you maybe shouldn't have said that!" She reponded.

                           ***

"I'm sorry."

"Forgive me!"

"Please Angie!"

Angie had stopped outside the village and sat down on the grass, looking out into the landscape while hearing Oliver apologize again and again.

"I'm so so sor-."

She pinned him down, sitting on her knees while she held him down by the collars of his jacket and kissed him.

Oliver's eyes opened up wide, but soon closed and let himself enjoy the sudden kiss.
His arms snaked around her waist, hugging her body close to his.

Angie parted and sat up, dusting herself off.

Oliver sat up beside her and began to stare at his beautiful fellow Gryffindor.

"I only did it, because you wouldn't shut up." She sneered at him, trying to look angry, but failed and therefore turned her head the other way.

Oliver grinned to himself and poked his finger onto her shoulder.

"What?" Angie asked and looked at Oliver.

"I love you." He smiled.