》Ron Weasley x Ayana《

emmawatson_official
It was just a normal day of Ayana and Ron dating. Just chilling by the black lake in a free period.

Ron was an year older than her, but it didn't matter to Ayana at all.

Ginny was actually the one setting them up. She had noticed Ayana act differently when Ron was near them and putted two and two together.

It really was a complicated year for them last year, when Ron still was searching for a date to the Yule ball and Ginny had popped out of the blue and requested he should ask Ayana out.

And that's how their whole relationship thingy started.

They were just enjoying talking quietly to each other when Ginny suddenly appeared before them panting heavily as she tried to tell them something.

"Ginny you okay?" Ayana asked her best friend while releasing herself from Ron's grip.

"Snape." *pant* "He. He. He." *pant* "He knows." Ginny finished before sitting down onto the grass and breathed in deep breaths.

"Ayana Lily Snape!" A too common voice yelled at them, making them become utterly terrified.

She looked to her right, seeing her father hurriedly walk with such a fast pace towards them, making her jump up from her seat on the grass and try to find some way she could escape.

"Run Ron!" She yelled at him before she ran back towards the castle. Ron shocked arose from the grass and ran the other way.

The rest of the day, professor Snape searched for his daugther and her so called boyfriend, not knowing they had locked themselve into Ron's dorm room.

Let's just say they got a earful after he found them, but couldn't help but smile at the thought of his daugther growing older.

But not before warning Weasley he was able to kill him if he as much as made her cry one tear.

***