Oliver Wood

If you don't like swearing, you maybe shouldn't read this one.

"We're here!" My best friend Paige said.

Hogsmeade was something I always looked forward to, but not as much as Paige does. It's almost sickly how much she loves hogsmeade.

We walked around, looking at all the windows with food, pranks and equipment for school.

We stood outside the Qudditch shop. I looked at the new firebolt for some seconds and turned around to crash into someone.

"Ugh, I'm sorry." I said rubbing my head and butt. It hurt only a little bit, but you know... I'm just gonna say it hurt. Basta.

"Sorry." A male voice said. I looked up to see Oliver fucking Wood, Qudditch captain for the Gryffindors. He held his hand out for me. I took it and he pulled me up.

I looked after Paige, who apparently walked away. I internally cursed inside my head.
"So um, do you want a butterbeer?" Oliver asked, rubbing the back of his neck while having a nervous smile on his face.

Oliver fucking Wood is nervous, around me?

I smiled widely, not having enough self control to stop me from smiling.

"Sure." I said smiling.

We walked alongside each other. I saw Paige smirking to Oliver, who tried to act like he didn't saw her.

She mouthed something like: "If you bump Bob you will goat double fit me."

What?

Okay try again.

"If you dumb her you will get trouble with me."

Sounds better.

I looked at Oliver. He was quite nervous. He had a little sweat on his forehead.

I grabbed his arm and combined mine with it. He stared at me. I just chuckled at his face and holded onto his arm.

"Thanks for hearing my prayer, God." He mumbled while looking at the sky.

I grinned and waved to Paige.